Chapter 18

(What are your guy's thoughts on a King x Washington x Hamilton fan fiction?)

(Also this is kinda smut-ish)

3rd POV

Today was hard for the smaller man. With bags under his eyes darker than his soul and a emotionless expression on his face. Every moment of the day looked like he was about to burst into tears. His face was dark but pale at the same time. The aura around him was darker.

It hurt Washington to see Alexander like this. He knew Alexander was destroyed from yesterday. Washington wanted to help him out so badly. But he could do nothing but watch. He thought about the things he could do to cheer him up.

Maybe buy him a shit ton of makeup from Sephora. Maybe an outfit from Calvin Klein? Just at that moment, he knew what to get him. It would be simple but thoughtful. And it wasn't even expensive. All Washington had to do was wait until the end of the day.

-

George was relieved the two could finally go home. Alexander flopped himself in the car seat and buckled. A frown grew on George's face. He was going to make Alexander feel as good as possible today. He tried to brighten up the mood by turning on some music from the radio.

But instead of listening, Alexander turned it off immediately. Washington's face grew sad. Alexander must of been more upset than he thought. The radio always made him smile. Washington knew Hamilton needed this gift. The two both arrived at home. As the gentleman, George open the door for him.

Alexander dropped his backpack by the door like a bunch of dead weigh and flopped himself lazily on the couch. Washington joined him on the couch and rubbed his back. A groan escaped Hamilton's lips. "Tough day, huh?" Washington asked. Alexander simply nodded his head and buried his head back into a the couch.

Washington brought up the topic. He went down low to Alexander's ear and whispered. "Want me to give you a massage?~" George asked. Alexander moaned in consent. George took of his dark green hoodie and black pants. He'd admired the scars on his back. Aaron added on to this terrible torture story. Washington wanted to release Alexander's stress.

He went to his bathroom quickly just so he could grab some lotion. George got back on top of Alexander and rubbed his back harshly but softly. A whimper of pleasure escaped Alexander' lips.
It hurt but it felt so good. Alexander whined louder and louder as George pressed him fingers deeper and deeper into his back.

"F-Fuck! This feels so fucking good." Alexander muffled into the couch. Washington grinned and continued. Alexander held tightly on the couch. George chuckled. "Tense, huh?" Alexander quickly nodded and shoved his head back into the couch. The moment was interrupted by George's phone. Washington got off of Alexander's back to check his phone.

Alexander whined helplessly. "Babe, why'd you stop?" Washington was standing up and softly grazed his fingers on his back once more. "Sorry, I just got to pay my security camera bills." This stuck Alexander's interest. He obviously questioned it. "Oh, if my house ever got robbed, I can look back on the footage and...- oh my god." He explained and then realized.

The two love birds both rushed to the computer. George quickly logged in to his account at the speed of light. Alexander found his humorous and cute that his password was Alexander's last name. After awhile of scrolling through videos and dates, they found the video. It was horrific! Alexander kept his face buried in George's chest. Washington rubbed his back for comfort as he watched the video. He was almost as scared as Alexander.

"Alexander... I'm so sorry. I could've stop this. I should've asked you to come with me. I'm so sorry." The bigger man said as tears flew down his face. Even though Hamilton was more of a sobbing mess than George, he managed to wipe a tear from his loved one's face.

"We have proof now George, we can stop them now!" Alexander told George happily. The two men embraced each other. They hugged so tightly they fell of the chair they were sitting in. Laughter escape their lips. George admired Alexander's beautiful face.

"Alexander, did I ever tell you how amazing you are?" Washington asked while running his fingers through his loved one's hair. "I don't know, did you?" George rolled his eyes and kissed Hamilton's soft lips. Their make out session was soft and sweet.

George picked up Alex and laid him on the bed gently. The two nuzzled their noses together. "Can we have dinner in bed?" Alexander asked like a child. George rolled his eyes and kissed Hamilton's cheek. "Anything for you babe." Washington made them Spaghetti and then to two cuddled all night.

(Lol, sorry this took like 10 days to write.)