Chapter 15

⚠️WARNING!⚠️
(This chapter contains Rape and abuse. Read at your own caution.)

Alex's POV

Everything started out normal. That's how everything starts. But normal is different for everyone. I don't even know what my normal is.

It was almost night. Around 6:45pm. I laid on my soft bed scrolling through Instagram and twitter when something caught my eye. The man I loved the most poked his head through the door frame. "Hey Alexander, I'm going to the store to get some food. You okay on your own?" He asked. A playful scoff escaped my mouth. "What am I? A child?!" I replied with sass. He rolled his eyes and went over to kiss me on the forehead. "God Alexander, what am I going to do with you?" He falsely complained. I heard the door close as he exit the house.

The house was mine tonight, but I didn't know what I wanted to do. My mine finally made a decision. I never finished Moana because of... before. My feet dragged myself down stairs to the living room. I turned on the TV and put on Moana. After 30 minutes, I heard the door open. Wow that was quick. Maybe I should go help him. I got up and went to the door when suddenly my heart dropped.

N-No...

Aaron...

No!

He was wearing all black with a backpack I've never seen before. I'll I could do was run. Maybe I could lock myself in the bathroom and call the police or George. It was no use because when I sprinted he tackled me on my way upstairs. I hit my head on of the steps that hurt like hell. Scream escaped my mouth, trying to call for help. Aaron slapped me and covered my mouth. "Will you shut the fuck up for once?!" He whispered yelled in my face. His face held pure anger, it terrified me half to death. He pulled on my hair to stop my whining.

His arms picked me up and dragged me to my bed. My back ached in pain. Aaron was the type of dude that showed no mercy. So him dragging me up the stairs was normal. For him at least. He roughly threw me on the floor, like I was nothing. I was soon sobbing. My heart couldn't go through this pain again. "You already stoled my virginity! What else do you want?!" His face turned into disgust as he pulled my hair.

He started to laugh like a mad man. "What do I want? I want YOU! I'm so obsessed with you it makes me crazy. From your curves to your screams of pain, I love it all! But people are getting in the way. Like Lafayette and Hercules, and let not forget our teacher." He pulled on my hair harder and harder. I hated it when he mentioned George. A growl escaped my mouth. "Don't bring Washington into this." I warned him. Aaron swung his arm to slap me. "How about YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Aaron yelled harshly in my face.

My tears became hotter as he stripped me of my clothes and of my dignity. His eyes widened when he saw my chest and stomach. It was the hickeys and bruises George left behind that one night. Anger grew upon his face once he found out. "You whore... YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Aaron punched in the face. My vision went blurry for a few seconds and then saw Burr once more. "You belong to ME not him!" He yelled.

He took off his pant and then his underwear, revealing his thick cock. "Suck it slut." Aaron demanded. I closed my mouth, resisting but his strong arms forced them open. I gagged once he shoved his member down my throat. My throat burned as he continued to shove his dick back and forth down my throat. My teeth grinding against his member as he screech. He pulled out and punched me. "WHAT THE HELL?! Oh you are so getting punished!" Aaron threatened.

Aaron threw me on the bed and went over to open his backpack. He walked over slowly with a gag in his hand. "Your just going to treat like Laurens, aren't you?" I asked through my sobs. Their was no sadness in his eyes when I mentioned his dead "boyfriend," just anger. He hit me once again in the face. "WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT HIM?!" He went back to get rope from his backpack.
"Y-You won't get away for this! Washington will come back!" I threatened through my sobs. He chuckled and looked me dead in the eye. "Oh don't worry..."

"He won't be back..."

Aaron tied me up and shove the gag in my mouth. There was no way to get it off. I crossed my legs, resisting but Aaron's strong arms forced them open. I felt so bare. He lined himself up and pounded into me. He grunt in pleasure while I screamed in pain. All I could say was 'ow.' I squirmed under his touch. Aaron gave me no time to adjust and started to thrust harshly into my ass. His thrust basically teared my ass. He wasn't as huge as George but he was still huge. My tears made my vision blur.

After awhile of me screaming and crying through my gag while Aaron had time of his life thrusting inside of me, he came in my ass. He pulled out and went to go clean himself up but didn't bother with me. Everything was numb until I heard a door open downstairs. I could basically hear Aaron's eyes widened. He got dressed and put in his backpack at the speed of light. And like that, he jumped out the window. I didn't even care if a robber was entering the house, I was just so glad he was gone. The footsteps were getting louder and louder. They were saying something but I couldn't make sense of it. All I could see is their big frame opening my bedroom door.

"ALEXANDER!!"

(Im making a jammads (hamiltonxjeffersonx
madison fanfiction!!)