Chapter 9

⚠️WARNING⚠️
(This chapter will contain Rape. Read at your own caution!!)

2 weeks later

Alex's POV

Everything was amazing! Recently I was released from the hospital. I've been going to sharing circles every night with Washington! Lafayette and Hercules were able to help me break up with Aaron.

My grades were also getting higher and higher since Aaron wasn't telling me to do otherwise. Washington and I were getting closer and closer. We were almost like a couple! Though we had to keep our close connection a secret, I was happy with him.

"Ugh!" I said in disgust as glue got all over my hands. My friend thought this was the funniest shit ever. Great, how the hell am I going to get this off?!

"I'll be back, I just need to clean this stick white shit off my hands." I said. Lafayette and his boyfriend continued to laugh like crazy. I went up to the teacher and excused myself.

I made my way to the bathroom to wash off. Life couldn't get better. My life completely changed. From the abusive shit life I had, it went to the best it's ever been.

I turned on the water and tried to scrub the glue off. If it wasn't for Lafayette, Hercules and Washington saving me, I wouldn't be here enjoying life.

"Hello Alexander..." a familiar voice said behind me. The voice sounded so familiar it triggered flashbacks. Oh no, please don't tell me it...

I turned around to see... him... Aaron. My heart felt like it stopped. He had made me frozen, I couldn't move or anything. He wore an evil grin. I wanted to slap it off.

"Haven't talked to you in awhile... I missed you very much." He voice pissed me off. I simply rolled my eyes. "Fuck off Aaron, I'm done with you." I told him. His face grew angry. Uh oh.

"That's no way to talk to me! And when did I say I was done with you!" He yelled. It was loud but not enough for people in the hallways to hear, if there was anybody there.

Before I could react, he grabbed me from behind. One of his hands went over my mouth and the others around my arms. I couldn't move.

"You little bitch! Im gong to teach you a fucking lesson!" He whispered yelled in my ear. Oh no, please don't tell me...

Aaron dragged me and threw me into the bathroom stall. My back felt like it shattered once it hit the wall. The stall was fairly big but not huge. I felt like I couldn't scream. My breath was too busy keeping my breathing stable.

Aaron walked slowly over to me. His shadow towered over me. Please god, hear my prayer and let somebody walk in and save me!

"Well, we can't have anybody hearing you..." he said while taking out a roll of tape. The fuck?! Was he really going to duck tape my mouth?!

He violently ripped a piece off. He placed his softly on my lips. Aaron had a evil toothy grin. It scared the hell out of me.

A few minutes later I was butt naked on the cold bathroom floor. My hands were duct taped so as my feet. Tears streamed down my face, begging for somebody to find me. Every time I pulled away, he hit me, adding on to the faded bruises and cuts.

He violently grabbed my hair and yanked on it. "Bend over slut!" Aaron whisper yelled in my ear. I felt as every name he called me carved into my skin.

I did as he commanded, waiting for how he was going to hurt me. PLEASE!! SOMEBODY SAVE ME!! I felt something enter my ass. Oh no...

My virginity...

He gave me no time to adjust. Aaron thrusts didn't go slow, they went fast. It basically ripped my ass. Whimpers of distress were heard from me. Aaron had made scars and bruises warning me to stop. "Silent whore!"

All my will power was put in to keeping my legs standing. Every thrust hurt me hell. My face was getting stained from crying. I wish for any punishment except this!

I could tell he was close. I didn't want to this continue anymore. Cum filled my ass, some dripping down the sides. I thought the punishment was over. But I was wrong.

Aaron ripped the tape over my mouth harshly. I Panted for air. I didn't get much air as Aaron stuck his cock in my mouth. I gagged in disgust.

"Suck you cum slut!" He demanded. I tried my best to do so. My throat burned. I've never done this before. This was supposed to be meant for someone I love. This was meant for Washington. But Aaron took it with my permission.

He was getting impatient so he started to thrust in my mouth. I gagged even hard at impact and went faster to please him.

After a while of forced sucking, he came into my mouth. I thought I going to spit it out, but Aaron interrupted me.

"You better swallow it, or do you want this punishment to continue?" He asked in a commanding tone. I felt so violated.

I did as he asked and swallowed. He got down to my level and grabbed my hair. "You better not tell anybody! Or I'll make you life even more miserable! Got it?"

I quickly shook my head. I didn't want anymore pain. And like that, he got up and walked away. I felt too weak to get my. So I laid on the floor and cried.

My cries soon became sobs. My sobs quickly turned into screams of help. I stopped crying once I heard footsteps. Not again!

"NO AARON! NO MORE PLEASE!" I yell and screamed. The footsteps got louder every time they came closer. The person got faster and faster. My vision started to get blurry as the stall door flung open.

"Alex!!" The two men said together. The voices sounded familiar. Oh wait, I know who they are...

It was Lafayette and Hercules.