Sleeping on the trampoline

Youé's POV:

"NO THIS IS ALL MY FAULT," I jump from my spot and run to my new room. I need to throw something, punch something.

"Stop, Youé. Getting angry doesn't help any of us!" Harry says but I ignore him. I sprint to my room and lock the door. Without thinking I throw things around, lamps break and clothes fly around the room.

"I'M HORRIBLE," I scream and fall to my knees. Tears steam down my cheeks and I get up again, pillows, bedcovers, shoes, everything, flies through the room and collapses with something else.

I'm hyperventilating but I don't care. I don't fucking care about my own health. I care about Laura, Persephone, the boys and Liam. I'm bringing them in danger by being with them. But I can't leave them, and they wouldn't let me leave if I could. 

I yell again and kick the bed. My hands and feet hurt from throwing and kicking things, but I don't care. "DEREK, I HATE YOU,"

All this anger goes out to him, and partly to myself. How can I be so reckless? So stupid and dumb?

"YOUÉ OPEN THE DOOR," I hear Laura scream. I ignore her and rip the curtains from the hangers. "BOYS HELP," I hear her scream in another direction.

Footsteps followed by kicking on my door. Everything breaks in the room, I can't stop, I need to let out all my emotions and anger, anger for Derek.

"YOUÉ OPEN THE DAMN DOOR."

That's Louis's voice. I bet the others are standing there too. I ignore them and grab a hanger, walk to the mirror and break it into thousand pieces.

I fall down on my knees and sob loudly. The door gets kicked open and arms close around my back.

"LET ME GO," I scream and fight against the strong arms. "Stop! Calm down, Youé!" Liam's worried but solid voice says. "PUT ME DOWN, LIAM!" I scream and wriggle harder.

Then I did the worst move I could make.

I tackle him and turn around, punch as hard as I can and Liam crawls back.

I freeze in place, not believing what I just did. My eyes wide, my breath still fast and everybody hold their breaths. A couple of seconds pass and then people begin to move.

Zayn and Louis rush to me and hold me in a tight grip. I'm not strugling anymore, not wanting to believe what I did. Laura and Persephone are rushing to Liam, helping him out of the room.

Tears fall from my eyes, still not wanting to believe. Louis looks me in the eyes, worried, and then it gets me too much. I fall down and Zayn catches me. My sight gets hazy while Zayn brings me to Louis' room, lays me down on his bed and I curl myself up to a ball.

"She's fed up and confused. Stay with her, alright?" Zayn says to Louis and he nods. He steps into the bed with me and embraces me. I sob into his shirt and he just rubs his hand over my back.

"I'm horrible," I say into his shirt and he tenses. "Stop, Youé, never say that again," he says, angry. I bet he's angry with me because I punched his best friend.

I FUCKING PUNCHED MY BOYFRIEND.

I sob into his shirt again. "I know I am. I punched Liam," I say between the sobs and he pulls back, looking me in the eyes. "You were just angry, he'll understand, I promise," he says and more big tears roll down my cheeks.

"This is all my fault.  I don't deserve Liam, or any of you. And now I hurt him. How stupid can I be? How many mistakes can I make in my life?" I say and my breath picks up again. "Shh, it's fine. And you're not stupid. This situation is just difficult. And I knew you would break one time, because you're acting way to strong, and you're just 18 years old," he says and I feel his breath in my neck.