You're back!

Laura's POV:

"Ahh Zayn.." I moan when he kisses my neck. He finds my weak spot and my knees get weak, he feels it and lays me down on the bed. Our clothes fly through the room and he pushes his body gently to mine.

************************************************************************************************

I wake up, Zayn laying next to me, smiling in his sleep. i move a little and he does too. "goodmorning love" he says and I give him a soft peck on his lips. "Where were you dreaming about?" i ask him and he grins. "About you' he says and kisses me again. Then i remember... PERSEPHONE IS COMING BACK WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I jump out of bed and Zayn falls forward, catching me as I fall over the clothes on the ground. I giggle and he pushes me back into the bed. He pulls me underneath him and pulls me into the bed. "Zayn, again?" i ask and he blushes. "i love you" he says and kisses me again. 'i love you too" i give in and wrap my arms around his waist. After a while snogging, i open my eyes and see the little clock on the closet.

"FUCK!" i say and Zayn looks at me weird. i realize what i just said and burst out in laughing. "it's already half past 12! PERSEPHONE IS HERE IN 30 MINUTES! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE ME?" I yell and jump out of bed again, looking on the ground for any clothes i can slip over, or maybe wear. "What do i have to wear?" i ask and Zayn chuckles. "you can go like this?" he says with a huge grin. "Yeah, right, Zayn." i say and he wraps his arms around me. "you're beautiful" he says and i kiss him again. 'gosh, Zayn, i have to get dressed! You're stopping me from it!" i complain, giggling. "I'll pick you an outfit" he says and walks to my closet. i rush to the shower.

After showering, Zayn throws me black skinny shorts and a black top with a baggy white top over it with the English flag. then he gives me my black heels. i love it.

He pulls on some pants and a white shirt, he know i can't resist him in a white shirt. Before leaving the room, he grabs my waist again and kisses me. His hands move over my body and i moan. "Zayn" i say and he chuckles. "Why did i let you get dressed?" he moans again my neck. Then suddenly the door opens and i fall, i was leaning against the door. Zayn falls on me with his full weight and i groan. The ground is hard. 'Oh no, Laura are you alright?" i hear Youé exclaim and she helps me up.

"smooth as always" i hear a familliar voice. I turn around and face the door.

"YOU'RE HERE!' i scream and jump into her arms. "GOSH GIRL I MISSED YOU" she screams into my ear but i don't care. We jump and scream a little more, then i stepped away and let the boys say hello to Persephone.

Then Niall did something i didn't expect, not at all. He saw her, gazed at her for a minute then ran to her and pressed his lips to hers. her face was shocked first, but thenshe gave in and wrapped her arms around his neck.

i chuckled and Zayn just stood there, amazed. Louis was laughing really loudly and harry was gazing. Liam was looking at Youé and she was looking at Niall and Persephone, amazed too.

Then Louis coughed. "LOUIS! YOU RUIND THEIR MOMENT" i scream at him and pull everyone out of the hallway to the livingroom. 

Niall and Persephone followed us though, even while their both eyes where filled with lust. This is going to be interesting... ghege.

Liam sat down, Persephone next to him and next to that niall.

"MOVE HORAN"i scream and he jumps of the couch, I laugh evily and sit down next to Persephone. "Babe, tell us, how has your life bin after we left you?" i ask her and she begins to tell amazing story's. We all listen closely, me too, till i feel Zayn hand on my knee, moving upwards. My eyes widen a little while his hand moves upwards really slowly. My breath stops.