Dinner

Youé's POV:

"Get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead!" I sing and everybody joins me, exept Laura.... Please, somebody tell me, what did I do wrong?

Liam wraps his hands around me, he can'stop touching me, even if it is just our hands touching each other. I'm not complaining, not at all. Louis is a little sad because he's the only one without a girlfriend. Louis and I spend the day together, we'd been baking cookies! It was so much fun. The others went our or did something for themselfs. Louis had flour all over his face! He's kanda of my bestfriend here in the house. He's so funny. Gosh, I have to stop talking to myself in my head like this, I feel stupid.

"You alright?" Liam asks, he does the whole day. "Yeah, Liam, why are you asking?" I turn around. "You look like something has happened" he says and looks me in the eyes. I kiss him softly on the lips. "I'm with you, I'm completely fine" I burry my face in his neck. He breaths out and lays his head in my hair.

"GIRLS, GET READY! WE'RE GOING OUT FOR DINNER!" Harry screams and I get up, take the girls hands and run to Liam's room. He has a huge mirror. Zayn has the biggest, but we can't just go into Zayn's room. 

"Girls? Mind if I change with you?" Louis asks and I hear the grin in his voice. "You wish, Louis" I say and he opens the door. We're just taking off our shirts. "LOUIS GO AWAY" We scream and jump into the closet, under the bed and behind the closet. He laughs and then I hear another voice. "Here you" Liam drags Louis out of the room.

"He's so sweet!" Aïsha says. "Louis?" I ask. "No, silly, Liam, your Booooooooyfriend" she says. "You two are in loooooove" I laugh. "Just like you and Harry" I say and her smile fades a little. "No, Aïsha" Catara says and we walk over to her. She looks guilty. "Don't you like him anymore?" I ask and she shrugs. "But you know, he took your virginity..." I say and she burries her face in her hands. "I know! That's why I'm staying with him!" she says and Catara sighs. "Give him a chance!" she says and looks at me. That's the same what I said to her about Niall. "It's alright, Aïsha. Tonight we all have a date, you look stunning and he does too. If you don't love him anymore after this night, we'll help you, alright?" I say and she lifts her head up. "You're the best" she hugs me. Catara coughs. "YOU TOO HUN" Aïsha screams and Catara laughs. 

I put on my red dress, I LOOOOVE this dress. It's not to fancy but not to casual either. I leave my hair straight and put on my black heels, they match my hair. "I'm blinded by your hotness!" Aïsha says and we laugh. "Love you 2, Aïsha" I say and she hugs me. "Do a little model walk!" I say to then and I sit down on Liam's bed. The start at the door and when they get to me, they do a pose. "Nice, Let's go." I say and we walk out the door. Then I see Laura.

She wears the same dress, same shoes. She looks at me and my eyes get wide. She's not going tio like this.

"You're wearing the same dress!" Louis says. "I'm going to change" Laura says but Zayn holds her. "I'l change, Laura" I say and walk back to the room, fall down on the bed and scream into the pillow. Then I remember the talk with Liam. He said that I look like Laura, not on the oustide... bu we have a lot of things in common. What did he mention? Owyeah, volleyball, gymnastics, singing... shopping? That's what all girls like. Then I remember again.

She lost her sisters and parents too.

I feel 2 arms on my hips and I get scared, grab the persons arms and throw him on the bed, me pinning him down to the bed. "Wow, calm down!" Zayn says. Shit.

I rquickly roll of him and fall on the ground, smooth Youé. "Are you alrigh? I'm sorry" I say and he laughs. "You really have skills" I roll my eyes. "Please, can you explain me, what did I do wrong?" I ask and he smiles weakly. "I heard from Liam that you lost your family too, sorry" he says and I shrug. "It's alright" I say and he walks over to me. "She's a little annoyed because you look so much like her, but you can't do anything about that, it's really not your fault." he says and I smile weakly back. "I know, but I want to change it. How can I make her feel happy again?" I say and he thinks. "I really don't know. But I just wanted to tell you that she's a little irritating now to you, don't take it serious, she's just fed up a little." he lays his hand on my shoulder.