Suspense

Derek's POV:

"Guys, through here," I say and the team follows me, surrounding the house. "She's not going to escape this time," I say and Eric shakes his head. "You're driving me mad. She's a teenage girl, let her live her life. You know you're forcing her to do too much," he says and my head snaps in his direction.

"Say a thing like that again and you're dead," I say and he sighs. 

"I'm going inside," I say and Eric tries to stop me. "No, you can't, we don't have a warrant!" I ignore him and jump on the little wall, you can climb from here into the window easily.

I know that she's going to struggle, she's going to fight me, and maybe she's going to win. I taught her everything I know, and she's strong, smart and fast.

But I can't live knowing that she's living with boys, those horrid boys. I know they are using her. I knew this would happen once, the moment she would fall for some guy. Bad choice, they don't love her, but she's blinded. I can't make her see the truth, so I have to force her.

She's fast

She's smart.

She's strong

She's everything I had, my girl, and they took her away from me. Liam is going to suffer if he moves now.

I open the window and jump inside, softly hitting the ground. I look around and see them laying down. My Youé is laying ON her boyfriend. His arms are wrapped in a tight grip around her and her hands are wrapped in his hair.

It's hard to hold back, I want to kill that boy right here and now. But that would be weak, killing somebody in their sleep.

I move my feet and her breath hitches. She moves a little and I freeze, hold my breath. She falls asleep again and I walk over to her side of the bed. Her black hair still black, her cheeks still red, I bet her eyes are still green.

I stroke over her cheek with my thumb. 

Wrong move.

She opens her eyes and looks to the side, grabs my arm and swings me over the bed. "LIAM GET UP," She screams and Liam's eyes shoot open. I hold her tightly, and she struggles, trying to get out of my grip. 

Then she screams, very loudly and I hear more people move. She woke the others. Liam jumps out of the bed and runs to me, I take a step aside and he bumps against the wall.

"LIAM! NO, LIAM," She screams and kicks my feet. "Stop struggling, you're coming with me," I hiss and drag her with me.

"No way," I hear a voice and I feel something collapse on my head. I turns around. A short girl with light brown hair stands there, looking at me angrily. Laura.

I grab her throat and pin her against the wall.

Youé falls on the ground, rushing to her boyfriend. I grab Laura's hair and drag her to the kitchen. Zayn rushes into the kitchen and his eyes get wide, his expression all anger.

"I killed someone before, Derek, I am not scared to kill you as well. Let her go," he says and moves closer. I grab a knife and hold it against her throat.

"Missed me guys?" I say when the others rushed inside. 

Yeah, I knew them before. I bet they didn't tell Youé. I did Laura's case, Zayn's case. And I knew Laura before.

When Laura disappeared from her house in the Netherlands, I got Tim. We arrested him and Laura got away. I tried to prove Tim's innocent, but he got his punishment. Laura's a smart girl. When Tim's body was found in a hotel, I got called up for the case. I wasn't surprised to see Laura there. When I saw Zayn I knew he had killed Tim.