New tops

Liam's POV:

"Liam, please eat. We have rehearsals in three hours," Laura says and looks at me, worried. "I'm not hungry," I say and stand up roughly. I hear the others gasp but Laura just sighs.

I walk to Youé's room and open it. She's sleeping on her bed, but I see a mascara spot on her pillow. She has been crying.

I lay down next to her and pull her close. Why is she this insecure about her figure? The strong, confident police girl isn't as confident as I thought.

I stroke some shiny black hair out of her face. Her stunning features and her sparkling green eyes which are now closed are too beautiful to describe. But she doesn't believe me. Or she doesn't want to believe me.

It's weird. When I say she's sweet, caring, lovely and that she means the world to me, she believes it and smiles a wonderful smile.

But when I say she's beautiful, stunning, sexy, something about her body, she smiles too and says thanks, but I see that she doesn't want to believe it.

What's holding her back?

I lay my hand on her stomach and she sighs. "Liam," she whispers and I smile. She crawls closer to me and tangles her legs with mine. "I love you," she says and I kiss her lips softly. Her eyes flutter a little and she opens them. "What...what's the time?"  she asks and I see the fear in her eyes.

"We still have 2 hours before we have to leave, babe," I say and she sighs, turns around and look at the ceiling. "Still skipping breakfast," I say and her eyes get wide, she bites her lip and swallows.

"Sorry Liam" she whispers and closes her eyes. I pull her close to me again.

"Why don't you believe me if I say you're perfect? Beautiful, gorgeous, sexy and stunning?" I ask her and she flinches.

"Please, just.....don't," she says and I frown. "Why? What's wrong with those words?" I ask and lift her chin up, forcing her to look at me.

"It's just...it's just that I....you..." I say and her breath picks up. "Shh, it's alright. Tell me slowly," I say and pull her close to me.

She takes a couple of deep breaths and then answers me. "Those guys," she says and I understand her.

Those guys who she had to....harm, because they were suspects.

"They...called me...stuff like that. Just because....they...they wanted a good round. And...now you're saying....it the memories....come back," she says and flinches again. That's why.

Why didn't she tell me that earlier? I would get it straight away.

"Why didn't you tell me, Youé?" I ask her and she swallows. "Because....it's stupid," she says and I hug her tight. "It's not. I completely get it. If you told me earlier, I would've tried to solve this problem," I say and she nods. "Sorry," She sighs. "Don't say sorry, you did nothing wrong. And please. You know that I don't have the same...purpose as those guys. I mean it in a whole different way. I truly love you, and I truly mean what I say," I say and she looks up.

"You're so sweet Liam. You are just perfect," she says and I press my lips against hers. "But that has nothing to do with skipping breakfast." 

Laura's POV:

"Zayn come here," I say and he looks at me, bites his lip and walks into our room. I chuckle and he kisses me roughly. "What do I have to wear to rehearsals today?" I ask him and he walks to my closet. He gets a creme colored dress with white stripes on it. It's really cute. "This with the creme heels I think, he says and I put it on, spin a round and he grins. "Beautiful as always," he says and then walks to his closet. "Pick something for me then," I walk over to him and pick a shirt, a black tight one and he holds his arms up. I shove his shirt over his head and tease him by sliding my hands over his abs.