Our trip begins here

Laura's POV:

What happened yesterday? I can't realy remember it, and it's not from the alcohol. "Zayn?" I whisper and lift my hand up, laying it down, searching for a shirt, hand or hair. I find his shirt and pull him closer to me. He shoves closer and I curl up against his chest.

He lays his hands around me and I feel so comfortable, safe and warm. I kiss his neck and he kisses my forehead. "What's the time?" I ask and he looks on his phone. "10 am" he says and I groan.

"Laura don't you remember? We're going on tour like, today?" he says and my eyes shot open! "TODAY?" I scream and he covers his ears. "Yeah! I told you!"

"No you didn't! I have to pack all my clothes and we have to rehears all our songs and.." I begin to stress and try to stand up, till I realize I'm just wearing my lingerie. My cheecks turn red and I fall back down on the blankets.

Zayn chuckles and embraces me again. "Don't stress, everything will be alright" he says. "No it'll not! I haven't started packing yet!" I say and he chuckles again. "Do I have to make you relax?" he smirks evily and I turn around, facing him.

"If you start kissing me, I'm not going to relax, you know" I say and peck his cheecks. "That wasn't the plan I had in mind" he says and I frown."what had you in mi..." I started but then he lays his hands on my shoulder and one on my back. "Errr?" I say but then I drift away, my mind goes black.

"Laura? Laura, are you alright? Answer me please" I hear Zayn's voice and my eyes flutter open. I breath out and look at him, he's worried. I blink a couple of times and he sighs, not worried anymore. "What happened?" I say and try to sit up. "Stay down, please" He says and pushes me down gently. "You made me faint" I say and chuckle. "What did you do?" I ask and he frowns. "Sit here for a second" he says and I sit down, he turns me around, facing with my back at him.

He first slides over my neck, I shiver, he puts a finger on a spot and nods. Then he goes with his hands over my back and I smile, his hands feel warm and soft against my tender skin.

I shiver again and he lays his hand on my back. "Zayn?" I ask and he bites his lip. "I'm going to try again, please keep your eyes open this time. "What are you going to do?" I ask him but he already presses on my back and neck, and I fall backwards to his chest and let out a long breath.

My mind tries to slip away but I fight against it, keep my eyes open. "Laura?" he asks, worried again. I let out a weird groan and he looks at my face, lays his arms around me. "What...how..." I say and close my eyes. "I'm tired" I say and he chuckles. "Then go to sleep, I'll pack your stuff" that's the last thing I hear before drifting away into a deep sleep.

Youé's POV:

I'm sad, verry sad. Today the boys are leaving, and Liam goes with them. He hasn't asked me to go on tour with them. What could I possible think, going on tour with One Direction? Yeah right...

I can't imagine a life without Liam. I'm going to be a screwed up mess. REally I'm going to die from lonelyness. Gosh this is bad, really bad. I can't live without Liam, he's everything. He made me feel love again, made me feel good, living and I just love him. Maybe I have to think about...ending my life after this? Liam has so many girls to love, those dancers, famous girls who want him as a boyfriend. I can't compare with them. This was it, Youé. You ahve to forget about him, he's leaving and you can't stop him.

False hope, just all false hope. Tears well up in my eyes and I flip another shirt in my suitcase, then Liam walks in.

"You're packing already!" he says with a smirk. Really, is he this happy that I'm leaving. I frown a little. "So, you're exited to go on tour?" I ask and he turns around to face my back. "Ofcrourse I am! I'm going to travel and sing around the world with the best people in my life." he answers me and I feel his eyes burn in my back.