Almost the same girls

Youé's POV:

"Guys, what did I miss?" I ask, a little irritated now. They look at each other. "Nothing serious, we were just in the news a day ago and people go all over us today," the boy, Liam, says. I near my eyes at him. He's lying, but he tries to hide it. I nod once and I see Laura examining me, do I have something between my teeth?

"Alright, Youé, how old are you?" Harry asks me. "18," I answer and his eyes light up. "When do you turn  19?" Laura asks me with a smile. "My birthday was a week ago," I say and she smiles. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Harry asks me. ARROGANT BOY!

"Dejá vu moment," Liam says and I turn around and raise an eyebrow. "Nothing," he shakes his head at me. Those boys are irritating, saying things, but then stopping when I ask about it.

"You're irritating her," Laura says and she winks at me. How does she know? I didn't look irritated! I narrow my eyes at her and she does too. I bend my head a little a side, like I'm looking at her really good. Then everyone went quiet. "Girls?" Zayn asks worried. I look away. "Sorry," I say and stand up without thinking and fall down. Harry catches me and asks "where do you think you're going?" I sit down on the couch again. "Err, home?" I say. He looks sad. "What? Why? Don't you like it here?" he says. "Harry, look. I get hit by a car, go to a house with to many cute boys that will never like me, and I have no reason to stay here..." I say and then I realize what I just said. "Did I say that out loud?" They all nod. I slap my hand to my forehead and sigh.

"Why do you think us cute boys wouldn't like you?" he asks, frowning. "Err, duh," I say as it is obvious. I may sound really rude, maybe arrogant, but I have my reasons. People broke my heart, I've been betrayed to many times, lied to too many times.

"Why duh?" Liam asks. "Don't you guys think I'm annoying with my... attitude?" Harry shakes his head. People told me so many times that I have a attitude. That I'm annoying and arrogant, thinking I'm way to perfect for the world. WRONG.

"No of course not," Liam says. "You don't know you're beautiful," Harry sings in a way to familiar melody. "One Direction, what makes you beautiful," I say and his eyes get wide. "Do you like that song?" I ask him and he looks astonished with a grin. "Yeah, I really like that song." All the boys laugh.

"Alright guys. Tell me, now," I stand up and fall back again. I groan. Stupid hip. I lay my hand on it, it feels horrible. "Calm down, grumpy," Louis says and I glare at him. "Louis, don't you see she's annoyed, do you want to make it worse? It is your fault she's here now," Laura says. I hold back a giggle. That was the best comment of today, go girl. Louis shuts up and turns a little red.

"There's nothing, Youé," Harry says. "Liar!" I say. "What? How do you know?" he looks arrogant. "You turn your head a little a side and you moved your hands into your pocket, Curly," I say and he smiles at the word curly.

I look at Laura and I see her jaw has dropped. She looks me up and down. I see the boys looking at us from the corner of my eyes. 

"You..." she says and I raise my eyebrows, expecting a rude comment. "What am I?" I ask irritated. "I'm not going to insult you or something." 

My jaw dropped. How the fuck could she know? I didn't do ANYTHING that she could notice to show that I'm irritated. "You can.." I say, realized.

"Read body language?" we both say and we laugh together. "No, really?" I ask and she nods. "I thought that I was one of the only ones!" she says. I notice a sweet accent, It's kinda cute. 

"That's why you noticed! I thought I was over reacting or something," I say and she shakes her head. "The boys are really bad at lying so..." she says and we laugh.