Meeting Max

Youé's POV:

I yawn and I feel Liam's chest going up and down, he's chuckling. "What's so funny?" i ask with a little smile. "You're cute," he says and gives me a peck on the lips. I look at my beautiful boyfriend. His brown locks cover his eyes a little, I shove then away and kiss his forehead. I'm so lucky to have him as a boyfriend. So, so damn lucky.

"Are you hungry?" he asks. The truth? I'm starving, but i can't tell him that. People get  concerned and stuff like that, and this is something i want to do, so i never tell anyone about my eating cycle.

"What's the time?" I ask him and he looks on his watch. "Dutch time....4 pm."

Woah, we entered the plane at 12, so I slept for 4 hours? "I slept for four hours?" I ask and he nods. "What do you want to eat?" he asks me and I think. "I want the same as you," I say and he smirks. "Alright, I'll be right back." 

I was the only one who hadn't eat yet, with Liam. He didn't want to wake me so he waited, and he had a royal breakfast, but it's really sweet. Liam comes back with 2 chocolate muffins, bread, jam and tea. The breakfast that I love.

"Thanks," I say and he hands me the food. "Have you ever been to Australia?" he asks me and I shake  my head. "Excited to go there?" 

I nod, my mouth full of bread and he chuckles. Then his face gets serious. I swallow and looks in his eyes.

"Why don't you eat before 12 pm?" he asks me, holding my gaze. "I'm not used to eating before 12," I lie, I'm not a bad liar, right?

"You were hungry this morning, but you refused, just like all those other mornings. Why don't you eat breakfast?" he slides a little closer, still holding my gaze. I look down to the chair.

I'm not used to eat breakfast, because that's the best meal to skip. I'm used to not eating it now, and if I do, I just gain more fat, and that's the last thing I want. So why would I eat it? After 12, I'm allowed to eat my food. Yeah, I used to think I'm fat, just like every other teenage girl. But I didn't have somebody to tell me I'm not, so...yeah I started with this routine and it worked, and now I'm scared to become fatter if I start eating breakfast again.

"It's nothing, Liam," I say and he sighs. Then he lifts up my head, forcing me to look in his brown orbs. "Youé, tell me," he says, deadly serious. I shake my head slowly. He nears his eyes and examinates my face. I'm not going to say a word, not to anybody.

"You don't think your fat right? Because if you do, I'm going to tie you to this chair till you believe you're not." 

Okay, now I'm scared. He sees my fear and a little smile appears on his face, then it's gone again. "So, it's true? You think you can't eat breakfast because of weight?" 

His eyes burned in mine, looking for any emotion, clue or something to see if he's right. I think he found it because he takes my both hands in his and our foreheads touch. "Why would you think that? You're smart enough to know you're not." he says and I bite my lip. Obviously I'm not smart then. 

"Youé Clearwater, from now on you're going to eat breakfast again, even if you don't want to," he says with a scary face and my eyes widen a little. No, no way.

"And you'll never get fat," he says and then his lips find mine. I kiss him back quickly but then pull back. Liam can be really...intimidating, and I'm scared, I don't want to eat breakfast. Everytime I do, I feel sick and sometimes....throw up. Just because of the disgusting feeling that I get, feeling like I'm eating for nothing, just gaining weight.

He frowns but then sits back in his chair, puts my head on his chest and breathes out. I snuggle up against his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.