Forever and always, I will love you ~last chapter

Persephone's POV:

I'm crying my arse off. Laura is hurt, and Louis is too. I need someone to cheer me up. Youé is deadly staring in front of her, no chance. Liam is staring at her. No chance either. And Zayn is with Laura. 

Niall is holding my hand, tears flowing out of his eyes. I kiss him softly and he kisses back. Then I pull back and stand up. I need curls and green eyes.

I walk into Louis room, no one is there. Louis is still laying in his bed, but Harry is no where to be seen. I walk to Louis and kiss his forehead, squeeze his hand and pray for a second. Then I walk out of the room to the others again. "Have you guys seen Harry?"  I ask and they all look up, shake their head and go back staring into nothing.

"I'm worried," I say, HELLO HARRY IS MISSING

"He just gone out for fresh air or something. Babe come here please," Niall says and more tears stream down his face. I sigh and crawl onto his lap. Niall is a cool, lovely, hot and nice guy. And really sensitive. He can't handle situations like this. Not that I can, but I need to be strong now. They both will wake up.

"I'm still worried about Harry" I say and Niall kisses my forehead, he's calmed down now. "He's alright. Harry pulls back when he feels bad. He'll appear soon," Niall hushes me and I bite my lip.

"He promised Lou to stay day and night at his bed. Harry isn't a guy that breaks his promises," I say and Niall narrows his eyes. "Let's go look for him then," he says and we stand up, he takes my hand and we walk to Louis' room then.

I can't hold it anymore and burst out in tears next to Louis. "Shh, it's alright. He'll be alright," Niall says and hugs me tight. I pull away and hug Louis. "You'll be alright. Please wake up soon," I whisper and tears fall down on his face. He doesn't move, not even flinching from the wet, salty and big tears that fall down on him.

It's horrible to see him like this, the almost always pretty, laughing and relaxes face is tensed into a painful way.

"Let's go search for Harry," he says but I need some love now. "No, Niall, please.." I say and he turns around ,walks to me and takes my hands. "What?" he asks worried. "Please kiss me," I say shyly while more tears roll down my cheeks.

Without hesitation he crashes his lips against mine and I make a sound. He pulls me closer and moans softly. I pull back for air but he arches his lips back to mine. 

Then we pull back and I lay my head on his shoulder. "T-thanks," I say, panting. He is too. "Always at your service," he says and I chuckle. "Let's go look for Harry," I say and he nods. We walk out of Louis' room.

Please let him wake up soon. And Laura too!

Youé's POV:

"GUYS, we can't find Harry anywhere," Persephone says. She is worried, really worried. I frown and stand up. Harry isn't a boy to sneak away and not telling where he's going. He didn't even text one of us telling he'll gone for 3 hours!

Laura woke up a couple of times, but she's out again now. Zayn is terrified, scared she'll not wake up and stays with her, he won't leave her side. 

Harry promised the same with Lou, but he left. What happened to Harry? I see Louis' doctor and run over to him.

"Doctor, did you see Harry leave? The tall boy with dark brown curls, green eyes?" I ask and he nears his eyes. "He went off with 2 officers."

My mouth drops.

No.

Never.

No way in hell.

No fucking way.