Youé's story

Youé's POV:

We all are at the boys place. Harry is talking to Aïsha, Niall to Cat and Zayn is cudling with Laura. Louis comes up op to me. "Alright?" he asks me and I smile at him. "Yeah, everything fine" I say and smile, Liam is showering and I hear him singing underneath the shower. "He really likes you, ya know?" Louis says and takes my hand. First I want to pull away, but his hands are warm and covering my own. "You looked pretty shocked when we got you two out of that room, what happened?" He asks me, worried. Ahww, Louis is worried! About Liam! "Nothing that you have to worry about" I say and he grins. "So you two didn't..." I slap him on his chest. "No, we didn't" I say and he frows a little. "You are not even blushing" 

My smile fades and his face turns to worried again. "Did I say something wrong?" he asks me. "Err, no, I really like Liam" WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID I SAY THAT TO HIM? He smiles and hugs me. "Liam is caring and lovely, I think you two will make a cute couple" he says. That aches in my stomach. I can't love anyone, not even Liam. Liam is perfect, just perfect, but what happened to me in the past changed a lot in my life. Now you guys probably think... is she never going to love a guy again? I have to admit, the feeling faded a little since it happened, so I think that soon enough I will be able to kiss a guy again, maybe, not promising anything. But I'm a girl, I need a boy who cares about me and loves me, right?

I decide to go for a walk. "Guys, where are my shoes?" I ask and Laura asnwers me. "In the bathroom, you layed them there after you took a quick shower." she says and goes back kissing Zayn. They are so lovely together, just perfect for each other. Why can't I be like that?

I remember that the shower is closed, so if I walk in, Liam wouldn't notice me. Maybe If I be really quiet? I have to take a chance.

I walk to the bathroom and open the door slowly. Liam is singing random lyrics. I hold back a giggle, he's really good, really good.

I see my shoes there and I slowly walk towards them. And yeah, then, Liam stopped the shower. The door opens and his hand grabs the towel. I freeze. Where do I have to go? He walks out of the shower and sees me and smiles. "Youé? What are you doing here?" he says, wearng a towel around his waist, ruffling his hair. He's so sexy when he does that. OMG, Youé girl, think, shoes. "My shoes.." I say and pick them up. "I'll bet you just wanted to see my body" he says with a cheeky smile. I roll my eyes, then I actually looked at him. I holded my breath, you know why. He walks over to me and looks me in the eyes. 

I had the feeling to raise my hand and go over his abs with my nails, then I realized I was actually doing it. "Liam, I'm sorry" I say, taking a step back. He takes a step towards me and wipes my hair away from my ear. I thought he was going to say something but then I felt his lips on the spot underneath my ear. 

First I was thinking, stop, he's just like the others, he's a guy, guys never change. But then his lips when down a little and I lost my mind completely. I let out a soft sound and I feel him smile against my neck. He lifts up his hands and one lays tenderly on my back, the other he slides into my hair and pulls my head back slowly. His lips move further in my neck and I let out a little moan. This feeling is breath taking.

Then I realize what he's doing. I pull back, and when he sees my expression he looks worried. "Sorry, I didn't mean to... sorry" he says and I walk back and push myself against the wall. "Liam, wait a second, please" I say and he walks to me and nods. I block my view out and think. 

I have to overcome this fear, this isn't normal any more. He does what every guy wants, it's just normal, right? I have to like it, then why can't I just enjoy it at that moment, forgetting everything? Why can't I just forget it NOW? Forever? Damn it.

Then I realize Liam is examinating my face, worried but amuzed too. When he sees I'm back again, he holds his head a little sidewards. He looks adorable. I smile, he smiles back. "Alright?" he asks and I nod and hug him. He wraps his arms around. "Do you want to tell me now?" he asks and I sigh. "Not now, I think later today, sorry" I say and he nods, kisses my forehead and grabbing my hand, leading me to his room. "Pick me a shirt" he says. I chuckle and wlk over to his closet. I pick a blue and white diamond shirt and I look at it. It's nice, he has a good taste. Hihi.