Bitches

Youé's POV:

Those girls seem like they are hiding something. But gosh, their faces are as blanc as can. I can't read them and it's IRRITATING ME! I see that it irritates Laura too. GRRRAAAAWWW. I HATE it when i can't read them! They seem like ghosts or something. Like vampires don't have a reflexion, it feels like that. But I have to calm down a little, maybe take a shower. 

Louis and Harry are all over those girls, but i see that they don't love them. I bet this is one of their boy games, who gets the most girls before we leave on tour. Oh no, before THEY leave on tour. Liam hasn't asked me on tour....yet.... I hope so that he asks me on tour! That will be so much fun.

I'm dreaming away in the thoughts of me and Liam together on tour, with the guys and Laura and Persephone obviously. I don't realize how Laura is having fun with Louis, how Gizelle looks at them. How Elena looks in disgust at Laura and Louis, how Laura has fun with Harry, rufling his hair.

Then Laura falls on the ground, still laughing, stand up and walk to her room. Maybe changing?

Laura's POV:

I ruffled Harry hair and he tickles me. 'Stop...Haz!' i yell and he stops, throwing me on the ground. i chuckle and stand up, walking to my and Zayn's room. I fall down on the bed till i hear the door open. I sit on the bed and look who came in.

The twins? What do they want? They are irritating me all day. Partly because I can't read them well, and because they anoy Youé. The other part is because i see that they don't love Harry and Lou, they are using them, obivously. Back off bitches!

"Hello?" I say and fake a smile. Elena shuts the door and they stand beside each other, looking at me with disgust. "Can i help you...?" i ask and they both chuckle. "You're disgusting. I bet you fucked with every boy here in the house." Gizelle says and my mouth drops. "W..what?" I say, surprised. What did they just said?

"You heard me, slut! You're acting liek all the boys are yours, you're worthless" Elena says and when i hear the word worthless, I feel my knees bend down. No..I'm not...

"You're not even pretty! How can the boys even touch you? How can they even look at you?" Gizelle says. "no..stop' i whisper and they both laugh evily, seeing me break down. "You're just a stupid girl, means nothing to the world. Loo kat us, we're models. You want have any chance against us" Elena says and they both laugh again.

My chest is rising and falling fast and shortly. This is going to end bad. "Stop.." i gasp. That horrible feeling in coming back, that horrible feeling , no stop, please go away. "You're just using Zayn for fame, did you brainwashed him or something? or are you paying him to act like your boyfriend. He's way to good for you" they say and i gasp even more. 

They are right, Zayn is way to good for me, I'm worthless, and ugly. I deserve this feeling.

They both laugh evily again, then i fall on my knees, grabbing my throwth. I'm choking, I feel the breath stop, it's blocking my windpipe, that is what that feeling does. It kills me.

They laugh harder and harder, keep saying horrible words to me, swear and tell me that those boys will never love me, nobody will ever love me. 

"LAURA" Zayn yells and runs to me. He lifts me up and lays me on the bed. "LIAM' he screams and i hear a lot of people running towards the room.

"YOU BITCHES, YOU DID THIS TO HER! WHAT HAVE YOU SAID?" Youé screams through the room. Now they are going to get it. 

My heart is racing way to fast and I can't breath, my throwth still squeezed shut.

Liam pushes my shoulders into the bed, kneeling with each of his knees on both sides of my waist. "Laura, look at me, listen, calm down, listen to my breath." he says and takes my hand, lays it on top of his chest. "IT'S NOT WORKING, SOMEBODY SAVE HER" Zayn screams through the room. That second my throwth opens and i suck in a whole breath of air. I cough a couple of times while Liam is holding me up. "Stay down' he says with an serious look. He presses his fingers in my neck. I try to keep my breath steady while my heartbeating slows down. "Zayn" Liam says and Zayn kneels down next to me on the bed. "Shh..I'm here" he says and kisses my forehead softly. I gaze in his beautiful eyes. "I love you Laura, I don't know what the twins said, but I love you, no matter what" he says and kisses me on the forehead, then on my cheeck and then on the lips.