Shopping and clubbing

Youé's POV:

"HEY I HEARD YOU ARE A WILD ONE, OOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, IF I TOOK YOU HOME, I'LL BE A HOME RUN! SHOW ME HOW YOU'LL DO!" I sing while showering. I was the last one who woke up, everybody was in the pool already or somewhere else with their boyfriend. Liam is making breakfast, I can smell bacon! Jum! And I'm allowed to eat it because it's 2 pm already, and I just got up. I know I'm horrible! Everyone was exhausted.

"HEY I HEARD YOU ARE A WILD ONE!" I sing again and I hear somebody laughing behind me. I'm in Liam's room, doing my make-up. Wearing white shorties and a white, skinny top. I turn around and see Louis standing there, topless. "Like what you're seeing?" he asks and does a pose. Those guys have problems, they all have a way to big ego.

"Yeah, I actually do." I say and stick my tongue out at him, he does it back. "I need one of Liam's shirts" he says and turns to the closet. "Want to pick me one?" he asks. I feel like the stylist of the boys.

"Sure"  I laugh and walk to the closet. I pick him a white shirt with thin black stripes. Louis always wears stripes, I like it.

He puts it on and I look at him. "You have to wear white pants with this." I say and he nods. "Alright" he says and unbuttons his pants and let it fall on the ground. "Smooth Louis" I say and he gives me a cheeky smile. I roll my eyes. Then suddenly Liam walks in and raises an eyebrow. "What's going on out here?" He asks while walking to me, kissing my forehead.

"Louis was stripping for me" I say and Louis begins to laugh. "She told me to" he says and I roll my eyes. "He almost raped me!" I say and Louis mouth falls open. "She almost raped ME" he says and Liam looks from me to Louis. Then we burst out in laughing. "He just wanted to borrow a shirt, and I told him he has to wear white pants with this shirt." I point to the shirt. "And he dropped his pants" I say and Liam shrugs. Louis walks out of the room with his pants still down.

"Want to pick me a shirt?" He says. "But you just showered? Do you want me to pick another one?" I ask. "I just want an exuse for you taking my shirt off" he says and pull me against him, I smile. 

I take off his shirt and lay my hands on his abs. He grabs my waist with his hands and pushes me against the wall. "Hey I heard you are a wild one" I whisper into his ear and he chuckles. "Youé do you think this pants fit with this sh... AHH MY EYES" Louis came into the room while Liam and me where kissing, but it looked more than it. Liam without a shirt, me pulled up against the wall, my legs around his waist... yeah, gheghee.

"Does people always ruin our moments, or it just looks like it?" I ask and Liam sighs, put me down and pulls me against him. "You look beautiful" he says and I chuckle. "You haven't even seen my outfit" I say. "You always look beautiful" he whispers into my ear. "Cheesy!" I say and he laughs, his breath tickling in my neck. "But true" and he kisses my neck again. "Liam, I know how bad you want to go out without a shirt, but I don't want the girls to faint on the street" I say, trying not to give in. It's hard. He moans against my neck. My breath shivers a little and he turns around, he against the wall and me pushed against him. Suddenly I feel 2 hands on my shoulders and then I'm over somebody's shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN!" I scream, Zayn has me over his shoulder. "ZAYN!" I scream and he lays me down on the couch. Everybody laughs. Liam enters the livingroom after 2 minutes, wearing a tight white shirt. Gosh he's hot. "Nice lovebite there in your neck" Zayn says and I turn red. Liam tips with his finger in his neck, grining. I turn even more red. He walks to me and picks me up, I lay my head on his chest. "You two just can't get off each other." Lexy says, Louis takes her in his arms. "You look sexy" she says and Louis winks at me. "I have a good stylist" he says and I chuckle. Laura looks from Louis to me, her face blanc. Did I do something wrong?

Laura's POV:  (FINALLY!!!)

I don't like those girls. They are to... No they are nice. They are way to.... No, they dress alright... But they take my boys away from me! Liam has moved on after our little talk, I'm happy for him. But I was always the one that picked the clothes for Louis and Liam!