Love in the air

Lovely's <3

So.... this chapter starts sweet, but i have to warn you, this is my first mature part in here. and it's the first mature part i write in my life so please don't take it to hard on me! I put a line from the beginning, if you don't want to read it, just stop there :) The first part i listened to Mirror by Bruno mars, I put it on the side, listen to it while reading, i think it make you feel the emotion better, but your choice! And after the line, yeah, I don't have a song for that ghege.

Enjoy people!

Liam's POV:

I wake up, feeling sweat all over my body. The blankets are lying on the floor and Louis is curled up against me. No, almost laying on top of me, holding my hands like it's the only thing keeping him alive.

He's sweating and his fever has risen, I need to get more painkillers. I try to get out of his grip but he doesn't let me go.

"Lou, let go" I whisper in his ear but he doesn't let go. I thug his hand but he doesn't move. I sigh. "Lou, wake up" I say and now he moves, his hands releasing their grip on mine and curls up to a ball, he moans in pain.

"Lou I'm getting you some painkillers" I say and he moans again. "No, stay, please" he moves his hand around, searching for my hand.

"I'll be back" i promise and he moans again. I walk away and return with pills and a glass of water. He takes them and sits up. I wipe the sweat from his forehead. His chest and neck are covered with a thin layer of sweat. He's very ill.

"Lou lay back down" I say and he groans again. "No, Liam please" he says and moves closer to me, burrying his face in my neck. I wrap my arms around my friend and sigh. "What got you so ill?" I ask myself. He shivers. It's still way to early to get up, I think 6 am. 

I lift Louis up and carry him towards the couch, giving him a couple of blankets and sitting down next to him.

I hear a scream.

Youé

"YOUÉ! I scream and rush to our room, then realizing she's with Harry, what has that boy done this time!?

I kick the door and see her sitting up, panting. Harry rubs his eyes. "Babe, what's wrong?" I rush over to her and wipe her tears away.

"I had a dream" she whispers and falls into my arms. Harry groans and turns around in his bed. Stupid boy, doesn't he see that she's fucking scared?

I lift her up and bring her to the livingroom too. She sniffs me, she always does that. I love the way her eyes light up when i lift her up, even after a bad dream, I can make her eyes light up.

I love her so much.

Louis fell a sleep again, his red face turning into a normal color again. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask Youé and she shakes her head. she never wants to talk about her dreams, and i let her go her way.

"Liam, I love you so much" she says and kisses my neck., a groan escapes my mouth. She chuckles, I made her chuckle by moaning.

"Why do you laugh when I moan?" I chuckle too and sit down, taking her on my lap. 

She thinks for a second and then breaths out, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Because, Mr Liam Payne, i could never think about letting someone moan, and I hope it's in a good way. I never could think about making someone happy, and sexual things... I could never think about that. And those things together, Happines and sex, were the impossible combination. So everytime you touch me, I can't hold back my smile, I still can't believe that somebody so perfect as you can love me. But the way you smile at me, look me in the eyes, makes me shiver, and smile, because I'm so happy to have you next to me"