What did I do?

A/N

Lovely's <3

Guys, I'm bloody irritated! My math teacher screamed at me, I got a fail back for my Dutch test and German went horrible! An the other side.... I have a 9.8 for my English writing test :) My teacher came to me and asked me how I learned to write this good, errrr, I haven't told her about wattpad ghege.

Enjoy this chapter 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youé's POV:

Laura is pissed, really pissed. I don't really know why, but I did it. I'm usualy not somebody who gets angry fast, irritated I get verry often, but that's just beceause I'm a girl.

She glares at me evily every minute. Girl, like, I'm sorry for what I did or not did, bu if you aren't telling me what I did wrong, don't glare at me. I can't help who I am, so piss off.

Laura's POV:

I talked to Niall yesterday, he's so sweet. My Irish boy. He told me he likes Catara, but not enough for letting her go with us on tour. I see the expression is his eyes, Harry has it too. They like those girls, but not enough. Niall promised to break up with Catara soon, because he doesn't want to betray her or something like that. He's so sweet! And he promised to talk to Harry about it.

My little leprechaun. But then there's Youé, she's bloody annoying. She clearly doesn't get the point... She LAYED on my boyfriend before. And Zayn doesn't want to be rude, so he didn't push her off. That's the reason I hope. She is stunning ,really, all the girls here are. Maybe he doesn't want me anymore? Maybe he has enough of me... We're going to move the tour in 2 weeks I think. Our first destination is the Netherlands. 

That's my home, maybe Zayn is planned to dump me, leave alone again in the Netherlands? I'm so stupid, why would I think he loves me? There are to many beautiful girls out here, I'm just a girl, not even in the same rage as Youé and her friends.

I sigh.

"LOOVEEE, do you want some breakfast?" Louis asks me and I sigh again. "No, thanks Lou" I say and he turns around, looking worried. "What's wrong? You never skip breakfast" he sits down next to me on Zayn's bed. Zayn went of to the livingroom, probably cuddling with Youé.

Bitch

"N..nothing..Lou" I say and he looks ever more worried. "Laura, tell me, please" he says and I lay my head in my hands. 

"Zayn doesn't love me anymore" I say and I hear Louis groaning. "Did he said that to you?" he asks and I shake my head. "Then why are you thinking that?" Louis asks and I turn my head to his shirt. He hugs me and the tears begin to come.

"Jeez, Laura, what happened? You never cry for some stupid reason? What did Zayn do?" Louis asks and I cry more.

"The way he looks at Youé, he just loves her. She's so perfect, that's why Liam loves her. I heard him say to her that I'm just jealous of her because she's perfect. Why am I so stupid to think that Zayn loves me? I'm so stupid!"

I say and roll over on the bed begin slamming my hands to the pillows. Louis grabs my wrists and turns me around, holding me, till I calm down. He pulls me into a huge hug and I cry more and more.

"Zayn loves you, I'm sure about that. And Youé is nice, give her a chance. I know you don't like to make new friends but this time you can't change it. They are all dating, you have to deal with it, just like me" he says.