The fancy party; part 2

Laura's POV:

"NIALL GET THE HELL DOWN" i scream and he just laughs, he's way to drunk. Persephone passed out 5 minutes ago and Liam carried her to the car, now it is our time to catch Niall.

Harry and Louis are nowhere near here, they went off with those girls. Idiots. 

Zayn tried to grab Niall's ankle but Niall just danced on the bar. "NIALL!" he screams and jumps on the bar too, he's very irritated now.

"Oehh Zayn has a little crush on me! Laura, watch out for meeeeh! I'm going to steal your sexy boyfriend" he screams and people turn around. embarrassing!

Zayn throws Niall over his shoulder. "ZAYN PUT ME DOWN! I WANT TO DO MY LEPRECHAUN DANCE" he screams and I hear people laugh. Niall just shut you mouth.

We walk to the car, Niall trying to get out of Zayn's grip, with no success.

"Youé your so hot" he says and gazes at Youé. she chuckles and rolls her eyes. 'Sure I am Niall, you're fit too" she says and he grins.

"Laura, can I touch your b.." 

"NO NIALL YOU CAN NOT!" i scream before he can finish his sentence. He pouts and gives me puppydog eyes.

"Never let Niall get drunk again" I moan to myself while the limo drives off.

"Babe are you alright?" Liam asks me and i nod, i feel a little weird though.

"You don't look like you are..." he says and i snuggle up against him. "Are we going to play it this way, Stone? Well you can get it" Youé says with a grin and she snuggles up against Zayn's chest. Ge chuckles and begins stroking her hair, wrapping his arms around her. i roll my eyes. I'm so happy Youé and i are such good friends, Persephone is getting more close with us too.

'Tell me, what's wrong?" Liam asks me and i sigh. "I just think that what Harry and Louis are doing is disgusting." I say and pull a face. "That's exactly what i said to Liam too" Youé says and i nod. "It's just so mean how they act, being the lady's man. i mean, I know it's hard for them to be the only one without girls, but this is going way to far" Youé says and i agree again.

"It's making me feel sick" i say, then a phone buzzes, we all look at our phones but Youé is the one who gets a call. When she looks at her screen her eyes widen and her breath fastens. I take the phone from her hands and look at the caller ID.

"fuck" i say and Liam looks too. 

Derek.

'Youé's phone" i answer. 'Where is she? I need to see her, now" Derek says in a irritating voice. "I'm very sorry sir, but Youé is busy right now. I'm her  assistant. Can i give her a message?" I say and he groans on the other side.

"LET ME JUST SPEAK TO HER YOU STUPID BITCH" he says and her mouth drops, trying to get the phone out of my hand.

i just chuckle and answer him. "Bye sir, nice talking to you" and i hung up. Zayn looks worried at my face but i just smile at him, he relaxes and smiles back.

Liam is tensed, really tensed. "Liam, please, relax, you're way to tensed." i say and he breaths out, relaxes a bit. I peck him on the cheek, then look at Youé. She's....scared? Youé is never scared? What has that Derek done to her? Liam told me the story about her, but i see that's she's hiding something. She was so happy when she met Derek that night, truly happy. But since he hit her, since she last saw him, she changed. Her thoughts about him changed.

"Youé, ey, babe, calm down" Zayn says and pulls her back on his chest. She's still not moving, she's breathing but a little to heavy and her eyes are spread right open.