A trio's challenge part 2.

A,N: Well this is my new chapter. Have fun reading it. Please comment on what you think. And almost at end of the road here, so will thank all readers who had been following me during the story. I appreciate it alot, and therefore will give a tiny, tiny sneak peek for Zexal 2. Book 3 is called 'Choices through time and space'. I said tiny, sneak peek. Hope the title intrigues you.

Yuma's p.o.v.

Yuma looked determined up in the sky. He was still in this battle, and he was gonna keep his promise to himself and free Astral. That he had decided to do. But it did help with the motivation speech from Zaira though. His moral had gotten a little low at the end, but not any longer. He was determined to kick Dr. Faker's ass.

"She is something" Shark mused slowly. Yuma looked confused at him.

"Who is something Shark?" he questioned. Shark growled in annoyance.

"Nothing! Mind your own business!" Shark sneered at him, but Yuma was sure he saw Shark's cheek turn a little pink for some reason.

"Oh I see it differently" Kite said and smirked "There is clearly something". Yuma looked puzzled from Kite to Shark now. Confusion written all around him now.

"Yuma, make a move already" Shark sneered and brought Yuma out of his trance and drew.

However it annoyed Yuma that he didn't know what was going on between Shark and Kite right now. He tried to focus and then remembered. Astral's safety depended on this duel. His eyes got linked with Zaira, and he could see her nod.

"So it is time to high-five the sky!" Yuma shouted and looked at Faker "I am pulling all the stunts Faker. Are you with me Utopia? Chaos xyz evolution". Utopia now disappeared and C39 Utopia ray was born.

"A chaos number. That is a powerful adversary indeed" Faker replied with a smirk "But it still isn't strong enough to overcome the special abilities of my heart earth dragon".

Yuma sneered inside. He is right! His number seems unstoppable. Especially since it got gazillion and one special eff's. But even so, there's gotta be a way to turn this duel around. But how? Come on think Yuma! What would Zaira or Astral do in this case? Um let's see. Astral would say something about analyzing his opponent, and Zaira would say something about weakness, which kinda is the same thing here. So what is this monster's weakness? Yuma was staring intensely on his cards. His eyes widened. Of course. This might work!

"Go get him Utopia ray!" he then uttered. The others eyes widened in surprise.

"Congratulations boy. You just sealed your teams complete destruction!" Faker then yelled and grinned like hell.

"That would be true. Except I am activating this card from my hand" Yuma replied with a smile.

It was the quick spell "Gamusharush". With this card he made Utopia's att points get reduced to 0, but Dr. Faker now got hit by 600 points of damage, making his life points fall down to 2350. Yuma smiled.

"That worked out exactly like I planned" he replied and places one facedown card and ends his turn.

"You tried some actually strategy for a change" Kite replied and nodded impressed.

"Since attack can't damage him, you found another way" Shark said as well. He was impressed tool "It was only 600 points, but that's not bad".

Yuma smiled happily. He was glad his friends liked his move. He could even see Zaira have a little smile on her face along with a thumbs up. Tori was cheering on him as well.

"We can get this done" Yuma said in a firm voice "The important thing is that we can keep working together as a team. It is up to you now Shark".