Adventure through time and space part 1.

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. Sorry for the wait though. I had other stories to attend to, but now the Zexal marathon starts. All the way up till the duel with Grace and Zaira, so hope that makes up for it. Thanks for Hearting and following me I really appreciate it. Please comment on what you think. Without further ado. Have fun reading.

Normal p.o.v.

Kite was driving in his white duel coaster, while following Quinton through the dragon's den. Anger was running through his veins now. Here was the man who had kidnapped his brother and in directly hurt him. He and his weird family. It was payback time. Quinton took a quick look at Kite behind him.

"You are eager Kite. Too eager" he then said. Kite sneered.

"I promise this ends today" he replied coldly.

Thought were running through his head now. Pictures of a rainy dark night with lightning was shown for his inner eye now. A person was standing there with long silver hair and a long coat around them. He was leaving. You won't escape from me Chris, or Quinton or whatever you call yourself now. Payback day is finally here. He followed Quinton down to a field. Soon they would have to duel.

Outside of the tribute, Yuma's friends still couldn't see any of the duels since there was still trouble with the video screen. A little away a familiar robot was rushing through the city. It is Kite's robot Orbital, and he was worried about his master. He were following the duel course and soon entered the dragon's den. He would rest before he had found Master Kite and made sure he was okay.

Zaira's p.o.v.

I was driving around in the dragon's den and was trying to figure out which of the remaining fields Grace were on. There were Space, Magma, Antarktika, Samurai and desert left, and I had no idea which field she could be on. I was actually wondering if Grace showed up on one of the fields, if I chose to go there. After all she wanted to face me. I had just thought that, when I once again could hear Yuma's yelling voice. I quickly moved out of the way. One time forced down to a field by Yuma was enough. Soon after I could see him and Tori rush through the coaster line, with really much speed. I felt rather sad for poor Tori who had to live with Yuma's terrible driver skills.

"I wonder where this crazy coaster is taking us" Yuma then yelled.

"Who knows" sneered Tori in annoyings "At this speed everything is just a blur".

"I can't slow down Tori" Yuma then replied "Not before I get to a field for a one on one duel".

However Astral pointed out that if he crashed he wouldn't have any duels at all. Tori flipped out because of it. I sighed and decided to approach them, but I wanted to drive behind them this time. I quickly changed roads and followed them.

"Yuma, I hope you never get money for a car" I then replied coldly.

Yuma and co. turned around for a split second to look at me.

"Zaira what are you doing here?" Yuma then questioned "Weren't you going to find Grace and settle things". I sneered angry. I really wanted to hit him for that.

"Can't you see she is trying to figure out what field Grace is at" Astral analytically observed "There is still 4 fields remaining". I nodded. Tori sneered angry.

"Slow down now!" she yelled "What happens if you rush into another trap Yuma?". She had just said that when a giant explosion occurred behind them.

"Um I don't know, but maybe something like this?" he then questioned and looked at the blast behind us.

I sneered a little and pushed Yuma forward. Whatever that was, I was making sure it didn't hit my car. Cy was sitting at the seat beside me. He was still acting as my co pilot. Problem was he was a spirit and he couldn't drive. Then a screaming voice could be heard and something shiny and metallic was flying through the air now. It of course crashed into Yuma's coaster car. Smoke was shown there now. My eyes widened and I looked rather surprised at the robot in Yuma's car now.