Encounters and a twist of strange feelings.

A,n: Well that was that chapter. Hope you like it. Please comment on what you think.

Trey's p.o.v.

Trey walked down the hallways of the mansion they were living at. He had to talk to Vetrix. He was now standing in front of the door to room of Vetrix and he could hear the laughter from him, laughing at silly cartoons. Just like always. Trey knocked on the door and entered the room. At the throne he could see Vetrix sitting, but he also noticed his big brother Quinton standing beside him. Quinton looked at him when he entered the room, but he didn't say anything. Trey did however notice a little nod. A sign that he had noticed him. In some way a greeting. Trey walked over to Vetrix.

"Haha so funny, so Trey you want to meet with Yuma Tsukumo?" Vetrix then asked.

"Yes I do, I have questions. He was the reason we lost our last duel. Yuma's power was to strong to overcome. I want to learn how he had learned to duel with such intensity. What is his source of his powers? I won't rest until I discover the truth for myself" Trey explained.

He noticed that Quinton was looking at him. Vetrix smirked.

"Alright Trey" he then said, which surprised both brothers.

"I can go?" Trey questioned. Vetrix nodded and smirked again.

"Since you find Yuma so intriguing, I encourage it" He said "I even agree for you to spend time with Zaira Wroom. You like this girl don't you?". Trey nodded confused.

"Oh yes I do. She is the rose of my heart" the boy said in a dreaming voice.

"That is fine and all, but do remember she is our archenemy for now Trey" Vetrix told him in a firm voice "Unless she is on our side, I can't encourage your love for her, do you understand?".

Trey slowly nodded. He knew that already. He also knew he could never be the duelist Zaira wanted him to be. At least not for now.

"Good you can go Trey" Vetrix told him and the boy nodded.

He slowly left the room. He didn't notice that someone was watching him however.

Zaira's p.o.v.

I sighed deeply. The third day of the WDC was still underway, but since I already had qualified, I was not worried at all. I was sitting on a bench in the park and was chilling while eating a chocolate icecream with strawberry toppings. That was my favorite flavor. I had decided to give myself a treat to a ice, since I now was a finalist.

"Congratulation on becoming a finalist" Astral gratulated. He was floating beside me now "Your duel was quite intense. With good opponents like Nistro and Nelson, but I knew you could do it. You are after all a skilled duelist". I smiled and high fived him.

"Thanks Astral. I was having my bit of trouble with these two boys, but I knew if I stayed calm and collected, I should be able to win" I told him. Astral nodded.

"Speaking of calm and collected, don't you think we shall tell Yuma that. He is clearly not calm and collected" Astral pointed out. I smirked a little.

"Ah I am sure Tori can handle him" I said and licked my ice cream. "But you can go over and do that if you like".

Astral frowned. Not sure what to do. I was grinning a lot inside. Astral was correct when he said that Yuma wasn't calm and collected. After he found out I was a finalist, he was desperately trying to get his last heart piece, which resolve in him to kind of lose his common sense, and made him run around asking people to duel him. I actually found that pretty funny.

"Ah come on there got to be someone around here willing to duel me!" Yuma yelled out loud and rushed over to an old man "What about you sir, will yer? Haha".