The mask, the dragon and Hartly matters part 2.

A,N: Sorry for the wait. The chapter took a little longer to make than I expected. However hope you still like it. Please comment on what you think. Oh and decided that the other Zaira P.o.v. is written just like I usually write the real Zaira in this chapter. Hope I don't confuse you too much.

Normal p.o.v.

Dr. Faker was sitting in his computer room and was rather outrages. To think that Byron Arclight actually was Vetrix, and that he was trying to get revenge on him. Dr. Faker could live with that. He had after all, without any hesitation, sacrificed Yuma's father Kazuma and Byron, so he could open the portal. What he wasn't okay with, was how this duel progressed. Vetrix had really crossed the line this time. Big time! By using, in some way, his own son to defeat Kite. The good doctor knew that Kite would never hurt his little brother Hart, which properly was the reason Vetrix had done this in the first place. To have a AR vision of Hart's face, placed on his own. Vetrix had really done it this time. All so he could get into Kite's head.

"Grr Vetrix!" Faker yelled as loud as he could. He looked at one of the hidden cameras he was having on the duel. He needed to spy on Byron alias Vetrix.

"Enjoying the show Faker?" Vetrix then said. He knew the good doctor could hear him. "Ingenious isn't it? You are about to watch both your sons getting crushed in the same duel".

Faker sneered angry. He couldn't do anything to stop him. He was kind of locked up at the moment. He could only sit here and watch.

"Ahr Vetrix, I swear I will make you pay for this!" Faker then yelled.

At the same time.

"Wow, know your eyes are not playing tricks on you" Mr. Heartland commented and looked at all the people on the tribune from his hover jet. "Genom Heritage just destroyed Dyson sphere, ladies and gentleman. Know what that means? Well it means that Vetrix has dueled Kite into a corner".

Yuma's friends looked really confused at the scene in front of them. They couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Kite been really pulling his punches" Bronk then said.

"His dueling seem sloppy" Flip then added "You would think there is something wrong with him". The others nodded in agreement.

"I hope he gets his head in the game fast" Tori then uttered.

Kite's p.o.v.

Kite: 1200 Lp's.

Vetrix: 3200 Lp's.

Kite sneered. He was really angry. At the same time he felt useless. He couldn't do much. If all what Vetrix said was true, then he and Hart were one and the same. All he wished he could do was going over there to Vetrix, and rip whatever part who was linked to Hart out of him. Then he would use his Galaxy eyes to blast him off the platform, and hoped he wouldn't survive. No one should use Hart as a shield against him! No one! However Kite couldn't sadly do that. He was forced into a duel by Vetrix. He just hoped Yuma would figure out something fast.

"I know my link to Hart is hard to believe" Vetrix then said in a mocking tone "But it is all true. Any pain I feel, Vetrix feels, And any pain that I feel Hart feels. I will show you".

Without warning, Vetrix crest appeared on his hand and the light from it hit Kite in the chest. Kite had to close his eyes for a minute, because of the light, but when he opened his eyes, he looked rather horrified. Down at his feet's a picture had now emerged. In it Kite could see his little brother inside his room at tower.