Extra chapter (Birthday present) A part from a Zexal Au in the future.

A,N: Well this a late birthday present for my friend Sasha Tenjo here on Q (Quotev). But well decided that fans on Wattpad should read it as well. I know it is a chapter in the middle of the story, and you will surely be confused, but that is were Sasha's OC, Called by the same name, is in the story. Hope you find it interesting still. 

Future Story called "Embodiment between light and chaos". 

Chapter 2 Peace and War.

Kite's p.o.v.

Kite was standing on light feets in the courtyard. His feets are a little apart from each other and shoulders are a little away from his neck. He was holding his sword in a loosened grip in his right hand, but he was ready to grab the sword with a moments notice. Thump and and two other fingers were already resting there and holding the sword around it's hill. He was ready to attack. His opponent rushed forward and Kite quickly moved the sword and made a right parry to block it. Then he quickly switched to offense, made a counter move, trying to do a left gut attack. His opponent was ready however and dodged it. With swiftly moves, equally to Kite's speed of course, he moved out of range. Kite took a deep breath. He moved some of the sweat away from his forehead as well. Kite was practising swordsmanship in the courtyard of the Tenjo kingdom's castle. His kingdom! He was the crown prince after all. He had some duties for his people. Although swordsmanship was training, it was also something Kite enjoyed doing. Fighting, dueling with swords, was something that made him move. It could take things of his mind. Secondly doing something physically was something he considered as fun. Compared to the boring prince duties like etiquette and studies. All good stuff to become a good king as his father always said. However Kite did enjoy knocking some peoples out with a sword more. Only once in a while of course. It was not that he wasn't smart. Kite was a good student with high marks. He could build his own robot. Something he had done by the way. This was quite common in the kingdom of technoligy. The capital, Spartan city was filled with it, however the armies was still build up the old ways. With sweat and hard work. Secondly his father had refused to create digital weapons and robots could never hurt the human race. After all every technoligy who fell in the wrong hands, might hurt and damage people or the kingdom. Therefore his father never sold technology to suspiciously people. He was very critical giving any blueprints away too. A view of life Kite shared with his father. However unlike his father, who could sit hours at work, building something or researching, Kite was a guy who liked to do something and was more practical.

With quick footwear, Kite rushed forward and was ready to do a head attack. However his opponent was ready for him. He took two steps backwards and intercepted the attack to Kite's big surprise. The boy in front of him smirked.

"You are too easy to read Kite" he said and with pure skill he swiped his blade around and seconds later he had disarmed him. His sword fell to the ground beside him. Kite sighed deeply and picked up the blade.

"You win then Mizar" he replied and wiped the sweat off his face with the sleeves of his coat. He was dressed in white pants, black boots, a great shirt and over it a black trench coat who in someway could consider a royal cape. (Kite refused to wear a cape) black fingerless gloves was around his hands and a black belt was around his waist, holding the scabbard to his sword right there. At his left wrist he had a wing shaped bracelet in golden colors. The only jewelry he ever wore.

"Best out of three?" Kite then questioned. Mizar shook his head and sended him a smile that made his heart race and happiness run through his body. Mizar was dressed in white ropes with a lot of gold on him. He had a golden necklace around his neck, a golden shoulder plate and gauntlet at his left side, and a wing shaped bracelet at his right wrist who was similar to Kite's. He had a green sash around his midsection. Tied around his left shoulder, back and chest was a black strong rope who was carrying his scabbard who was of course at his back. Small golden diamond shaped strips hang at an extra black piece of rope who was around his waist. That added with his golden blond hair and blue eyes, made him incredible good looking. At least in Kite's eyes.

Book 2. Changes for good or worse?! A Yugioh zexal story.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें