High five the sky and feel the flow, Or not?! Trey vs. Yuma part 1.

A,n: Well here is the next chapter. Hope you like it. Thanks for reading this story or following me. It makes me so happy. Please comment on what you think so far.

Zaira's p.o.v.

We were running down the river bank in the city. Yuma, Astral and I. It was late afternoon and the sun was about to go down. In the note we got from Trey, he had told us, most likely Yuma, to meet him at some specific coordinations at sundown.

"Yuma, Zaira are you sure this is a good idea?" Astral questioned. "Trey is convinced that you stand in his family's way Yuma. That believe can make him quite difficult to defeat".

Yuma and I stopped running for a second and looked at the river. I looked concerned at Astral and Yuma.

"I know that" Yuma sneered at the ghost "But I also know that he is better than he pretends to be. That's why I have to duel him. The only way I can really learn what's in Trey's heart, is to accept his challenge. That's a fact!".

He pointed the last out. I couldn't stop smiling. This was so typical Yuma.

"Yeah, that is the same reason you wanted to duel Shark and me that time when we were in the gang" I said slowly and Yuma looked at me "To see our hearts".

"Exactly" Yuma said. He was happy someone understood his point. Astral sighed.

"I can see your point too" he then replied "On the other hand, you have only collected four heart pieces so far. You will not advance in the tournament, unless you win this duel".

I nodded as well. Yuma was clenching his fist. He was about to say something when we suddenly heard voices, yelling Yuma's name.

"Yuma!" yelled Tori and I could see the usual gang of Flip, Tori, Cathy, Bronk and Caswell running towards us. They were all smiling or waving at us.

"Hey you guys, you came for the duel" Yuma questioned. Bronk grinned.

"We wouldn't miss it" he replied.

"That's right, there is a lot riding of this match up" Cathy said and was sending eyes at Yuma.

Of course Yuma didn't notice of course.

"Yeah, we will cheer you on to victory" Flip said and smiled "After all Zaira can't be the only finalist from our school... Ahr no offence Zaira".

I just rolled my eyes. Yuma, Tori and maybe Bronk had gotten used to me. The rest not so much. However despite that they all this came to cheer on Yuma.

"Or offer our friendly support when you lose" Caswell added, which made me smirk.

"Ahr!" yelled Yuma horrified "You guys really think I could lose this tonight don't yer".

His friends all grinned. I giggled as well.

"It was a joke" Flip then said "We have all confidence in you".

"We know you will win for sure" Caswell added. Yuma looked happy once again.

"Yeah, Trey may have a lot of cool cards and some tricky moves, but in our book you're number 1" Bronk said and had a thump up. All his other friends agreed.

"Thanks you guys" Yuma said "I will win this thing. Together with Zai, no one can beat us". Yuma placed a arm around my neck and smiled happily.

"Um Zai?" Caswell questioned "You are dueling together with her?". I sighed.

"Yeah of course, she is my support. Just like Astral" Yuma replied confused "Something wrong with that?". Caswell and Flip looked at me. I sent them a glare.