Face up in the jungle field.

A,N: Here is the next chapter. In this chapter we have some pretty sweet battles. Sasha is a Oc I have borrowed from a user named Sasha Tenjo in here on Q. (Quotev.com). I am allowed to use her Oc of course. She writes good stories too, so check out her profiles. Have fun reading.

Normal p.o.v.

"Welcome back duel fans" yelled Mr. Heartland in his mic and made the audience on the tribune silent.

They were watching the WDC proceeding. "Please join our 18 remaining duelists as they journey into the next section of our competition, known as the dragon's den. Which of our finalists move on? Which of our finalists will go home? Only one way to find out. Stay here for all the action". Yuma's friends smiled happily when they heard that. The remaining finalists was shown on the screen and they were all happy that Yuma and Zaira had made it through. Sadly Yuma was in last place to enter this underground section know as the dragons den. They were discussing the danger of it. Since this was an underground section, they really needed to be careful of all the traps who was lurking around in the corner.

"Now to explain what our remaining finalists need to do" Heartland then said "The goal is simple. They have to get to one of the 6 duel fields before their competition does. And those fields are, 'magma', 'Space', 'Jungle', 'Antarktika', 'Samurai' and 'desert'. Each of these 6 fields has their own set of advantages and disadvantages. Duelists must race to the one they think would give them the edge. And now let's get to dueling".

With the duelists.

All duelists had now entered the dragon's den. Quinton was in the lead, with Vetrix right behind him. On the third place was Kite at. Yuma was sadly the last in the row, so he felt like he needed to hurry and find a field since only 12 duelists were allowed to duel there. They used the duel coasters map on the coasters to be able to see the lane and each duelist on it. Everyone was having their own agenda. Kite wanted to track down Vetrix since it was his fault Hart got hurt. Vetrix was only eager to duel whoever he came across. Dextra and in some way Grace, was trying to get as many life points they could before they challenged the one they wanted to battle. Grace, Zaira and Dextra, Vetrix for some reason. Shark was determined to get his revenge on Quattro for all the humiliation and things he had done to him now and his sister in the past. Quattro did notice him and smirked evilly. He wanted to lead Shark to the magma field, since surely water monsters didn't stand a chance against the heat in the magma field.

Suddenly Nistro got challenged by some weird kid called Tricky tommy noble who apparently thought he could beat him. Light got lit up in the underground so it was easier for the duelists see the duel. Nistro however did quick process with this him. His 'Heroic challenger war hammer' sliced through his lifepoints like it was a piece of cake.

Yuma rushed through this underground section. Hearing about the duels from Mr. Heartland, Yuma was very frustrated and pushed down the gas pedal to gain more speed. However sadly he didn't notice the trap marker on the map. The trap "Boxing glove", who slammed Yuma in the face with the glove and he lost 200 life points.

Nistro at some point found Quinton and challenge him to a duel. Quinton snort and stated that he was outmatched. That soon could be said when Quinton made Nistro's monster return to his field, and with a spell gave him 600 points of damage. Another duel was underway as well. Zaira was dueling some chump who thought could take her down. They found out they were wrong. While driving around, she gained her life points to the normal amount. Anna was also dueling an idiot and well he also got what he deserved.

In the meantime Yuma was driving around in full speed and had no idea where he were. However Tori knew.

"Yuma, the turn you took leaves us straight back to that punching trap" she yelled, but it was too late. Once again he got hit by the punching glove.