High five the sky and feel the flow, Or not? Trey vs. Yuma part 3.

A,n: Sorry for the wait, I had a lot to do, but here is the last part. Hope you like it and have fun reading it.

Yuma's p.o.v.

"I knew you couldn't survive without Astral" Trey said and smirked.

Yuma sneered and was fighting to get up on his feets. He was not gonna give up.

"Don't count me out just yet!" Yuma yelled back at him and managed to get up "I am still in this, and I got lots of fight left. That was just the warm up. The real duel is starting now!".

Trey snort. He couldn't believe how much hot air Yuma could pull out. He knew he was stubborn and never gave up, but sooner or later he must realise that he couldn't win. Everyone would sooner or later realise that. However Yuma was apparently not everyone. He was a special kind of case. Trey glared at him.

"You are down to only 200 puny points" He pointed out and hoped Yuma realised the big gap between their strength. "One more attack and it is all over. It is your turn, but you may as well give up".

Trey placed two facedowns and ended his turn.

Trey: 1800 Lp's

Yuma: 200 Lp's.

"Quitting isn't my style" Yuma replied him in a determined voice and snort. He drew. "I still have a chance to pull this off, because Astral's memories are still with me".

Zaira, Astral you both have my promise. I may be down, but I still got plenty of fight left. Astral I am gonna unleash the power, you left for me, to pull of the win. He had utopia ray in his deck case. He chaos xyz summoned Utopia to Utopia ray. He could do that because he had under 1000 life points left. Yuma could hear his friends cheer him on like hell in the background. Trey glared at him.

"At last he summoned it" He mumbled out.

Yuma was not sure what that meant, but he hadn't the time to think about it. This better work. If Utopia ray can't bring Trey back to his senses, then nothing will. He continued his move. He used "overlay eater" eff from the grave. By banishing it, it could take an Ou from Trey's atlandis and give it to Utopia ray. Then he used all Utopia ray's Ou and raised Utopia's att to 4000. 500 for each Ou. Then he could also decrease the att on Trey's monster with 3000. 1000 for each Ou Utopia used. Trey looked surprised at him.

"How can you duel with Astral gone?" he questioned. Yuma sneered.

"Because Astral never left" He told Trey and pointed at his chest "Astral is always with me. Here in my heart. The same is Zaira. You tried taking them away from me, but you failed, and now we are gonna win this duel together, just watch".

Then he made Utopia attack. Trey sneered.

"Sorry but Utopia Ray just stuck out!" Trey yelled and activated his trap "Thunder pot".

Since he had a Chronomaly monster on the field, this card negated this attack and ended the battle phase. Yuma looked in horror.

"Okay that was not exactly what I had in mind" He said as the battle ended.

"Ah, I thought Yuma had him" Yuma could hear Cathy say.

"That Trey sure is tricky" Bronk commented. Trey smirked at him.

"You gave it your best try" He proclaimed "But even Utopia ray can't stop me".

"It doesn't matter!" Yuma yelled back "I manage to hang on this long, and I will find a way to end this thing, so take your turn Trey".

He placed two cards face down and really hoped he didn't regret his words.

Trey's p.o.v.