Duel coasters added with a triple thread of terror part 1.

A,N: well sorry for the wait. I had to research a lot and build some decks. Hope you can forgive me and like the new chapter. I have changed the duels a little compared to the series, so beware of surprises. Please comment and tell me what you think.

Shark's p.o.v.

Shark took up the Gazer and looked at it. Then he sighed and placed it down on the table in front of him. He were at home. That appartment him and Rio was living at after their parent died. Now it was only him living here. He was sitting in his room. It was evening. Not too late, but not too early either. Shark sighed deeply. He was not sure what had happened. At the party for the finalist. He was finally able to be alone with Zaira. Not adding that Quattro that idiot had been there and tried to ruin it all. Oh Shark knew he had only decided to talk to Zaira to annoy him. He just knew. However he still manage to create the right moment. He had even danced with Zaira, which made his heart jump for join just by thinking of it. She was pretty good. Shark had a feeling she had danced before. Maybe before she lost her memories? However then she had tripped over the fontaine edge and they both fell in. Shark must admit that he had been a little annoyed there. He was just about to confess and then that happened. He was maybe a little angry and did lash out on her, but that didn't mean she could flip completely out, push him back in the fortaine and refuse to talk to him ever again. Shark had tried to talk to her a lot of times, but Zaira just refused to talk to him. He had tried when they were at the school. He was not sure what to do, or why she was so angry at him, and this was the night before the WDC. He wanted to be on good terms with her before the competition began. Shark eyed the gazer again and sighed deeply. He needed to swallow his pride here. He took the gazer and called the number. He could hear the gazer ring. Then a picture showed in the frame.

"Shark?" a girl voice said and Tori's face was shown on the screen "You calling me? You sure you didn't get wrong number. I am sure you wanted to talk to either Yuma or Zaira instead. Let me find their number". Shark bit his lip.

"Don't bother Tori, I really called you, as amazing as that sound" he replied coldly and saw the girls surprise face "I need help. Your a girl and well we talked about Zaira once before so...".Tori changed her face expression to surprised to Ah instead.

"You need a girls advice I see" She said and smiled. Shark mused something and ended up nodding on the screen instead. Tori smiled at him.

"I can try, so what is the problem? Is this also the reason why she is so mad before and now?" she questioned. Shark bit her lip.

"I don't know. We were at the party and well suddenly after we danced she got mad at me and well refuses to talk to me after that" he then said. Tori looked stunned at him.

"Wait you danced?" Tori questioned and smiled "So you are the reason she was wet when she came to us at the party. She mumbled You, danced and water fontaine. What did you do Shark?". Shark sneered angry.

"Wait? Why do you believe that I did something?" He defended in an angry tone "It was her fault we felt in the fortaine to begin with. I just stated that she was terrible at dancing. I mean she doesn't have to get that mad because of that. Or is that something girls do?". Tori frowned a little.

"Hmm, what about telling me the whole story Shark. If you don't mind" she then requested and Shark sighed.

He began telling the whole story. About the talk with Quattro. Why he grabbed her and left outside in the garden. The dance, they tripped...

"Wait, you said that to her, before you began dancing?" Tori questioned.

"Um yeah, I said if she messed up it was no big deal" Shark questioned confused. "Why is that so important?". Tori sneered angry.