The bonds of destiny part 2.

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. I can really not believe I am already here you guys. Almost done, sort of, with Zexal 1. I couldn't have done it without all your readers support. So thank you everyone, for reading this and wishing more. It makes me so happy! Just a little note, the duel are a little different, with different cards and stuff.  please comment on what you think of the story though. Would like feedback 😃

Normal p.o.v.

The duel progressed. Everyone at the tribute was in awe over Cy. Zaira had after all never used it in the competition. They had seen Chaos Cy, but Cy's normal form was having a more graceful appearance. Yuma's friends however had seen Cy before, so they weren't that affected like the others in the crowd.

"Oh Zaira has brought out Cy now" Bronk commented "She means business".

"I'll say" Flip added "Is it just me or is Zaira acting strangely through the duel".

"No I think so too" Cathy said "This is not our Zaira".

"Well that is because.." Tori then said and began explaining what was going on exactly. The others eyes widened.

"Wait, are you telling me, Vetrix possessed Zaira?" Bronk then said in a low voice, but was still loud enough for the others to hear, without people on the tribute could hear them. Tori nodded slightly.

"Well that explains it" Caswell then said "Zaira being so mean through the duel with Shark. I thought she liked him. But in the end she turned him down. However if that wasn't Zaira..".

"Then maybe she do like that bully" Flip then said "There is always a flip side. If Zaira is mean now, then that truly is kind and caring on the inside".

"We got to do something" Cathy said "Help her in some way".

"We will!" Tori said firmly "By believing in that Yuma can win and save her. Come on Yuma!". Then the whole team began cheering like hell.

At one of the screens Faker was watching this duel as well. He was amazed by Cy's appearance, and wanted to have it's power like he had the other numbers. In the loge, Vetrix was smirking evilly as well, while watching the duel.

"I know you Faker. You are planning to cease control of Cyclone beast wolf and it's power, but you don't realize that I have plans too" Vetrix then said.

Astral's p.o.v.

Yuma: 2000 Lp's.

Zaira: 1700 Lp's.

Astral couldn't believe what was happening. He really couldn't believe he was dueling his best friend, and then it was under these circumstances. Zaira being possessed by Vetrix, or the number, or whatever that was happening to her. Astral just couldn't comprehend it. So many things were wrong. The anger Zaira was showing. Astral had a feeling, Vetrix had a plan with all this. Beside from destroying him and Yuma of course. It also pained him to see his protector, his best friend being used like that. Astral just wished he could go over there and shake whatever part of Vetrix's power out of her. However he knew it wouldn't help. Vetrix was having a too tight grip on her. That and Zaira couldn't touch him earlier. Could she now? Cy was summoned on the field after all. In the other duels, Zaira hadn't summoned it. Astral just wished he knew what was truly going on with Zaira. Was she possessed by a number or Vetrix? Was she the real Zaira or not? He had so many unanswered questions. He just wished he could get the answers.