Panic at a graceful party.

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. Hope you like it. It follows the party for the finalists but a lot of things are been added into it, so hope you all like it. I hope it is not a too long chapter. Please comment on what you think.

Zaira's p.o.v.

Time had passed since the duel with Trey. Both Yuma and I were now finalists in the duel carnival. I had recovered once again and was on my way to school. I still couldn't believe how fast time had flied since I arrived here at Heartland city. My life had changed drastically. From being a thief living on the streets, to a school girl, who now had a family and now was a finalist in the duel carnival. For once in my life I saw the future as a bright one. Yuma says it is because I entered the positive world and sees the world a little more brightly. I don't believe that. After all I am still scary self. However I really felt encouraged these days and were not afraid of the future. After all I am slowly getting my memories back. Or at least the ones from Astral world, but that was a start. I am beginning to understand some of my powers as well. I still didn't know my red powers, but the blue ones of them are Astral power, which I also found out Cy is keeping them for me, so in some way the Astral powers is Cy's, but still it is pretty cool. Astral and I are also getting closer, or in some way gaining the friendship we couldn't remember we both had. Secondly I could apparently heal Astral as well. I tried last night and I did manage to bring out the Astral power to do so. I really felt everything was taking a turn for the better.

Right now Yuma and I was walking together towards the school. Or it was more like Yuma was rushing forward in that happy hyper mood he always was in. He had been like that since he qualified for the carnival and it was getting on my nerves.

"I am a finalist" Yuma sang and jumped up in the air "See Astral I told you I could".

Astral just sighed and ignored him like I did. He had said that properly a million times now. Then Yuma turned toward me with a big happy smile.

"Come on sis, what about a race to school'?" he asked.

By that comment I slammed a fist in the head of him and sneered.

"How many times have I told you not to call me sis?" I glared at him.

"Okay, okay, geez you don't have to hit me so hard Zai" Yuma complained. I just shrugged. He could just stop calling me sis then.

"So wanna race?" he then asked. I snort a little.

"Nope" I replied and continued walking. Yuma looked surprised at me.

"But Zai why? I really want a race right now" he said disappointed. I shrugged.

"And I don't want one, so beat it" I replied coldly. "We have to go to school".

Then I just began walking towards the school, with a dumbfounded Yuma left behind. I snort inside. What did he think I would do? Be like him, just because I entered the positive world? Dream on! I was still myself. Soon after I entered the school's courtyard. I was looking for a certain magenta duel runner. Shark's runner, when I heard three girls from our school talk.

"Hey did you hear?" one of the girls asked the others "3 students from our school, made it to the finals in the world duel carnival".

I actually smiled proudly by that.

"They did?" the second girl asked "Who are they?".

"Well Shark made it of course, and that girl in his class Zaira did as well" the first one replied.

That made me a little bit surprised. Shark never told me he was a finalist.

"...Oh and that really clumsy kid too. What was his name again?" the girl asked.