Adventure through time and space part 2.

A,N: Next chapter in the Zexal marathon. Only two more, sort of, to go. Hope you will like it. Please comment on what you think. Have fun reading.

Zaira's p.o.v.

I was staring. Really staring and so was Cy. We were both staring at this number card named Dyson sphere and couldn't believe was we were seeing. This monster was huge, but most of all not that monster Cy and I had been dueling against at that construction site. Though the name had been the same, it had been way, way smaller there. I sneered angry at Quinton. He had just announced that Dyson sphere never had been defeated in battle and that no one ever will. However didn't Cy and I take that thing down?! I was really confused here.

"Wow" I could hear Yuma say "That's no monster. That's a mega monster".

"My Dyson sphere is more magnificent than all your monsters combined and it is practical invincible" Quinton then told us and was staring coldly at Kite "Your pitiful attacks can't damage it Kite".

I could hear Cy sneer beside me now. Quinton had offended it with that comment of course. I agreed. Every monster was special in their own way, and every duelist had a card they were rather fond of. However to call one specific monster magnificent and then say other monsters were worthless was not okay. I placed a hand on Cy's head. I couldn't touch it, but I figured that if Cy knew I was on his side, he would relax a little more. That worked.

"That can't be" Kite then said and sneered "There must be a way to destroy it".

"You are wrong. As long as it has it's Ou's, dyson sphere would be shielded from any attack" Quinton then said. My eyes widened a little. It was even having different effects that when Cy and I battled?!

"This it not right" I then yelled and caught both boy's attention "Dyson sphere is different from when I battled it. Both in size and effects. How are you able to chance the monster? You went easy on me didn't you Quinton?". The blue haired male snort.

"Of course I did" he then replied "The dyson sphere card you dueled were an copy. It was not as strong as the real number card". I sneered angry.

"So in other words our duel was..."

"A test, yes" Quinton interrupted "I was instructed to test you and if you won, I was ordered to take you back to Vetrix. I mean my father".

I bit my lip and recalled all that happened with the Vetrix family when I was captivated. I clenched my hands.

"Tell me about Grace!" I then yelled "Tell me about your sister. What happened to her? What did her own father do to her?".

I noticed that everyone was looking rather surprised at me, but I didn't care. I wanted to know about the girl who saved my life.

"Like I would tell you" Quinton then said coldly "You have sided with my enemies. I suppose I could tell you, if Kite wins the duel... which he of course can't". I could hear Kite sneer at Quinton and I looked at the hunter.

"Kite you got to beat him" I then said "This is really important to me".

"Oh really now and why in the world should I do you any favors?" Kite then said in a cold tone. I clenched my hands at that. Kite could be a pain in the ass sometimes. He glared at me for some seconds "However that doesn't mean I won't beat him. He and his family did some terrible things to my brother. It is for that reason I am beating him up. I am not dueling for you got that".

I snort a little. I didn't say anything in reply. Kite could be so stubborn. Why couldn't he just admit that he was doing this for Hart and for me? He could be so proud sometimes.