The World duel carnival finals begins. A predatory duel part 2.

A,N: Here is the next chapter. Hope you like it. A little warning, I believe it is rather emotional, so maybe a good idea to bring tissues. (my opinion!) Oh and if you are wondering about some of the moves in the duel, then it is because I needed it to fit the story. Hope you understand though and still think it is an interesting duel. Please comment on what you think. I would like feedback.

Yuma's p.o.v.

Yuma was standing in the arena and was looking up at the platform Zaira and Shark was dueling at. They were pretty high up. Yuma was a little annoyed he couldn't see the duel at a little closer range. He had to rely on the video feeds and Gazer. He sighed deeply. Astral was floating beside him and was looking as gloomy as ever. Yuma did notice however that he was having a worried look on his face. His gaze was focused on the platform all the time. Yuma sighed deeply. He knew Zaira was Astral's best friend in Astral world, so it made sense he was worried about her.

"Astral, just relax" he then said and tried calming down the ghost "Zaira is gonna return to us. I am sure about that". Astral turned his gaze towards him.

"I do not doubt that" he then said "Shark will do everything in his power to make her go back to her usual self. However I do feel rather uneasy".

"Oh why is that?" Yuma questioned. Astral sighed deeply.

"It's just how Vetrix manage to get Zaira on his side. It concerns me" the ghost then replied " Zaira never was keen on vengeance when she was with us, so why? Why is she keen on it now? Furthermore I feel there is something I should know. A memory so to speak". Yuma looked really puzzled at Astral now.

"What do you mean? What memory? Is that one of the fragments the numbers has?" He then asked. Astral hummed a little.

"I have no way of knowing. The memory eludes me" he then said and sighed "I just have this bad feeling. That and I am rather embarrassed Yuma".

"Embarrassed? Why in the world are you embarrassed Astral?" Yuma questioned surprised. Astral sighed deeply and looked at him with sad eyes.

"Zaira. She is my best friend, but I have no info on her past" he then said "She was not with me, when you opened the door, but shouldn't she have been with me? She is my protector? She instead got sent to that orphanage and suffered greatly. What friend am I? I should have helped her more". Yuma looked perplexed at Astral. He really was sad. More sad than he usually was.

"Ah cheer up Astral" Yuma then said. He tried reassuring the ghost that everything was going to be alright in the end "Shark will save her. If he doesn't manage, then we have to try, and you know me. I never give up. I will bring Zaira back to us. That's a promise!". Astral smiled a tiny smile, but he was still worried.

"Hey, if it makes you feel better, I will activate the speaker function in the gazer" Yuma then said and smiled "You know the one Shark and I implanted in each other's gazer's. That makes me able to listen to what Shark and Zaira are talking about. I can repeat it for you, then you can get some info on what's going on with Zaira".

"I will really appreciate it Yuma" Astral then said. He looked more happier now.

"Don't sweat it. What are friends for" Yuma replied and grinned. He activated that function in the gazer, and began giving Astral small comments on the duel and conversation. It was going pretty well. That until Yuma suddenly stopped up.

"Yuma? Something wrong?" Astral then questioned. Yuma looked up at the ghost.

"It's Shark's statement" he then said slowly. "He says.. He says there are two Zaira's".