In the deeps of darkness. Puppets Vs Sharks part 1.

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. I find this chapter a little brutal in the end. So well thought you should be warned. However please comment on what you think later. Have fun reading the next chapter.

Normal p.o.v.

"If you are just joining us here at the WDC, please help us extend a warm welcome to Kite for his outstanding victory" Mr. Heartland shouted.

He was standing in his hoverjet and was looking out on the watching crowd on the tribute. Holographic screens were all over town, and they could see Heartland smile a big smile. "He, along with Vetrix, is the first semifinalist to emerge. There is only 4 more to advantage. Who will it be?".

Pictures of Yuma, Zaira, Shark, Grace, Quattro, Nistro, Anna Kaboom and Sasha Martinez was shown on the screens now. The crowd began talking among themselves now. Some was betting on who of the restly finalist would advance. The same was Yuma and Zaira's friends.

"Oh Zaira and Yuma are still in there" Caswell commented.

"And so is Shark" Bronk added. "But there looks like there is some fierce opponents among them. Quattro especially".

Caswell nodded slightly. He and Bronk could still remember the treatment Quattro gave them last time. It caused them to end up at the hospital. Flip were thoughtful for a moment.

"You guys, you don't believe Yuma and Zaira are gonna battle it out here on the field do you? I mean she is sneaky wolf. Maybe she is luring.." Flip began.

"Stop right there.. Zaira is nothing like that" Bronk yelled and grabbed Flip "She has a heart of a true duelist. Unlike someone else I know". Flip grinned sheepishly.

"Well it was just a joke. Come on, no one can beat Zaira" he then said.

"But if they do face up against each other, who would win?" Cathy then questioned.

"Zaira" the rest of the group said "Yuma don't stand a chance". Caswell were also thoughtful for a moment.

"But what if Zaira faces up against Shark? Then what?" he questioned.

"Hmm that is a hard one" Bronk said "They never dueled against each other, but let's just see what happens". The other nodded.

Zaira's p.o.v.

I was driving around in my coaster car inside the dragon's den. I felt rather frustrated actually. And annoyed. I tapped my fingers at the instrument panel.

"Yuma, stop following me!" I then yelled and noticed a shadow of another car approach me. I sneered rather annoyed. It was their third attempt.

"Oh hi Zaira I didn't know you were around on these parts" Yuma said innocently.

"Stop the acting" I sneered annoyed "Why are you three following me?".

"Hey it wasn't my idea" Yuma complained "It was Astral's idea". I sighed deeply.

"Does that even make it better?" I questioned "Let me ask again. Astral why are you making Yuma follow me then". Astral flew a little closer to my car.

"Well the danger in these recent event, has made me believe you also could be in danger" Astral proclaimed "We are just making sure, you are safe in your duel against Grace".

I sighed deeply. There Astral goes again. Overprotective as always.

"I will be fine" I said coldly "I have Cy to protect me. Vetrix can't lay a finger on me". Astral sighed deeply by that.

"Yes I know that, but you do realise that Nb 24 is a number card" he then said "He could take over your soul...". Cy growled offended in the car beside me now.