Battle royal mode. Wolves vs. Gladiators vs. super heroes.

A,N: well that was that chapter. It took a little while. The duels are hard stuff especially a battle royal. But hope you will like it. Please comment on what you think when you are done. Thanks for reading my story.

Normal p.o.v.

"You two want to join the world duel carnival?" questioned Mr. Heartland.

He was currently in the operator room, sitting on the throne and watching how the carnival was progressing. Beside him was Nistro and Dextra.

"That's right" Nistro replied "We want a piece of the action. If you let us enter, you won't be sorry". Mr. Heartland narrowed his eyes a little.

"You will have to resign from the organizing committee" He said slowly then smiled "But if that's what you really want...". Nistro and Dextra nodded.

"It is Mr. Heartland" Nistro replied.

He could feel the man's hand on his shoulder now. It gave Nistro the creeps, but he didn't move an inch at all.

"Okay then, but if you two enter, I expect you to make it all the way to the finals" Heartland told him "Is that understood Nistro?".

"Yes Mr. Heartland. You don't have to worry about that. I already have my sight said on someone" He told the major.

Heartland's eyes narrowed again and the word "interesting" escaped his mouth. A little while after he dismissed both of them.

On the way outside of the building, Dextra looked at her partner Nistro.

"So you are going after Yuma Tsukumo and his sister Zaira Wroom ehh?" she questioned. Nistro grinned and nodded.

"Well remember these two have some weird connection to the original number" She told him "I suspect Yuma as it's host. Although what Zaira's connection to all this still escapes me. We need to devise a plan somehow". Nistro smirked.

"I don't need a plan" he replied corky "Not with a deck like mine". Dextra sighed.

"Hold on, what about that deck Mr. heartland gave to you. You have to use that one" Dextra asked a little puzzled "Zaira is no easy challenger. I should know. I fought her. I know we both was holding back though, but still". Nistro snort.

"I have though about using that deck, but I don't feel like it" He replied Dextra "My deck is way better, and if Zaira is as good as you say she is, then all the more reason to use this deck. Holding my heart and soul. I will prove it by taking the two siblings down in a duel".

They both arrived at a balcony where they could see almost all of Heartland city. Dextra was glaring at Nistro for a while. It made the male uncomfortable. Then he grinned a little.

"What's with that serious look on your face?" He questioned. Dextra sighed.

"You do realise that we each have to win all 5 heart pieces in a day right?" she told him. Nistro grinned a little and looked down at the city.

"My kind of odds Dextra! My kind of odds".

Yuma's p.o.v.

"What?!" yelled Yuma and sat down on the floor sulking "Master Roku have gone back to the duel sanctuary. But I hoped he would stick around and watch me duel".

"He had forgotten that an old student was visiting today and since Haku was eliminated, she chose to go back with him" Grandma Haru told him "But he did say that he was proud that you and Zaira are continuing down the path of a duelist".

"I just hope I have what it takes" Yuma said and then sighed "Oh but at least Zaira is here watching me duel today. Right sis?".

However when he looked behind him in the entrance hall, there where only Kairi in the living room. She snort at him though.