Chapter 12

The night couldn't have been more peaceful. Adrien laid in his room, hand under his head and staring up at the ceiling in his pajamas. His mother had insomnia so she wouldn't be falling asleep anytime soon. (It's also how she landed the night shift at the club. Who wouldn't want a dancer who stayed up late?)

And that would keep the demon away. Adrien closed his eyes, looking forward for a peaceful rest.

If only the same could be said for his dreams. . . . .

A black room. Moist, warm, and sinister. Adrien felt a strange warm wind blowing against his naked body. He was shackled up against a cold stone wall.

"No. . . . .please no. Not again," he begged, tears filling his eyes, "Ple—Ahh!"

He body betrayed him and his mind made him gasp and moan as warm lips took him in. His body shivered and his hips rocked with the momentum while a pair of hands snaked up the side of his body. Two fingers slid over his nipple, teasing him.

Adrien held his voice back. With his face turning red, he looked away. He was a prisoner. His soul drenched in filth, his mind hooked on this poisonous love, his body craved for more pleasure, wanting to reach its peek over and over again.

Another moan slipped out of his lips as the sucks became harder. Tears dripped down his cheeks and his snobs were drowned out from his moans. No one could save him. No one would even bother to save him. Trapped in this room he would forever stay with this monster.

"You're mine," came the intense whisper. "Forever you'll be mine. Even in death I'll find you and we'll be together again."

Adrien felt those ill-lips upon his dry lips. How many times had he tasted this kiss? Whatever the number it was enough to keep it imprinted in his mind; every movement, the pressure, the roughness.

A tongue licked against his lips and Adrien obeyed, letting the tongue slid inside his mouth. Adrien shivered, wanting to get rid of it. It slid around for a while as hands explored his body. Then both the tongue and lips parted away, only to quickly go back down to his lower region.

Adrien closed his tear-redden eyes, and the world went black. . . . .

Adrien's eyes snapped opened and tears streamed down his redden cheeks. His nose was lightly stuffy from crying and a weird coolness washed against his skin. He sat up and wiped his eyes. When his eyes were clear, terror fell up his face.

"N-no." He shook his head slowly as tears fell heavily. It wasn't possible, it couldn't have been. His pajama pants and boxers were down around his ankles, his member still dripped with white fluid. His shirt had been unbuttoned and a few small hickeys were on his chest and probably on his neck too.

Adrien sobbed uncontrollably. His father, that son of a bitch. . . . .He raped Adrien while he slept! Sliding out of bed, the redhead made his way to his sock and underwear drawer. His tears stained everything as he fished out new boxers. Shuffling over to his clothes, he changed pajamas then walked over to his bed, stopping short just in front of it. The sheets were stained with sweat and small speckles further down.

His knees hit the floor. He couldn't live like this anymore. He glanced at the clock: 3:36 A.M.

Getting back on his shaking legs, he grabbed his pillow and his sleeping bag that was under the bed. He threw them down on the floor and laid down, curling up into a ball and clutching his  pillow tightly.

"God, p-p-please. I. . . .I. . .I s-swear, I'll be good," he said through his tears. "J-just. . .m-m-make it stop. Please. . . .make it. . .make it stop. Please. I beg you, m-make it stop. P-please. . . .I can't. . . .do this anymore."