Chapter 21

The body of his mother smell horrible, but after a few days, Adrien quickly got use to it along with the new routine that would be his new life; some food and water in the morning, afternoon was food and either sex or a beating depending on Collin’s mood. And at night was a small dinner, water and another round of sex.

Days were starting to mean nothing now. Adrien was sure school had started up again but he didn’t care, his friends were better off without him. The whole world was better off. He was born to be his father’s lover, his toy. That was his reason of being born. Even now as he freshened up in the bathroom, he was a toy that sat on its shelf waiting for its owner to come home. Hearing the basement door unlock, Adrien quickly ran out and sat upon the table.

“I had the most terrible day.” Collin complained as he came down the steps. “Not only did I have a contract canceled but Sebastian Belmont’s order still hasn’t arrive and I’m on the verge of losing his contract as well. He even called me and threatened to go with another company. I think he hates me but it was hard to tell since it sounded like he had a frog in his throat.” 

He took off his jacket and tossed it onto the floor before kissing Adrien roughly. It wasn’t long before Adrien was laying on the table gasping and moaning from the foul pleasure while Collin snaked his hands down to Adrien’s lower region.

‘We can stop this,’ one of the Belmont twin had said. Yeah right, how could they? They didn’t know what this man was capable of.

“They’re vampires, idiot,” reminded Teddy. “What do you mean they can’t stop this? You’re the one who won’t tell them.”

Wonderful, even down here the bear was talking, even while Collin was having his way with Adrien. What nerve to speak at a time like this. Stupid teddy bear. 

Adrien’s body shuddered as he reached his peek and after he came, Collin gave him one last kiss before leaving him there on the table and left the basement. Adrien laid there exhausted, tired, and empty when his eyes laid upon the jacket.

Could there be something in there to help him escape?

He shook his head and closed his eyes. Pointless. All of it was pointless: escaping, killing, death, all pointless.

“It’s not pointless,” said Teddy. “You’re such an idiot. Giving up like this? Really? That’s like letting an alien race invade Earth without putting up a fight. Fight back Adrien.”

Adrien simply rolled onto his side, his back facing the jacket and Teddy.

“Adrien,” the bear said quietly and sadly. “Please. Please don’t give up.”

Silence.

“Please. You promised your mother.”

“There’s no promises with the dead.” Adrien muttered.

“But—”

Darkness filled Adrien’s heat. “Listen here you retarded bear! That promise was made when she was alive. She dead now. I can care less to what I promised her, this is my life now. How the fuck do you not understand about that? It’s over, I lost. Now shut up and go away before Master decides to come back down here and gives me a beating for letting you in.”

“Master? You never called your father that.”

Adrien growled and bared his teeth like an animal. The bear suddenly disappeared.

Adrien slid off the table and sat in his corner and scrapped his finger against the brick wall mindlessly until his finger stared to bleed. With his blood, he started drawing on the floor. They were just small drawings, evil one at that rate too from demons to made up symbols which Adrien pretended were ritual symbols to summon Satan.