Elena's a good friend

Damon had took me to the Salvatore boarding house and now I was settling in.

             "Are you settling in okay?"

             "Yeah, Damon. You know, you didn't have to do this."

             "I know, but I wanted to."

             "I just don't get why you're doing this for me. I mean, I'm a Mikaelson. Shouldn't you hate me or something?"

             "Well, you haven't done anything wrong so why should I not hate you?"

            "Kol hasn't done anything wrong and you still hate him."

            "That's different. He reeks of mischief."

             "And I don't?"

              "Why are you putting yourself down just because you're a Mikaelson?"

               "Not just because I'm a Mikaelson. There are many things you don't know about me. First of all...I'm the devil in disguise."

                "No, you're not."

                "Really, I am." And I told him all about Forks, until he knew everything."

                 He burst out laughing, though. A reaction that I was waiting for.

                 "You dated a sparkly???!!!"

                 "I only wanted to go behind the scene if what they truly are. Anyway. I was hoping if you would graciously accompany me to the ball that my family is having." I said.

                 He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently.

                 "Of course I will." He smirked.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

                "Ummm. Beks, I know that you're mad at me and all but I was just offended by what you said about Nik. You know I'm really protective over him and I just, I just really hate myself for letting my witch self get out of hand. I'm really sorry and I miss you. If you want, you can come by the Salvatore boarding house and we can help each other get ready for the ball tonight. And if you don't want to, I understand. I love you." Beeeeeep.

                   I put the phone down and laid down on the bed, closing my eyes. I felt the bed dip and Elena laid down beside me.

               "You should just give her time. I don't have a sister but I have a brother and I love him terribly. If she doesn't come, you can help me. I still don't know what I'm going to wear." She complained. I gently pushed her off the bed and she landed with an oof on the ground.

                 "Oh, you're gonna pay for that." She said and grabbed a pillow to hit me with. I grabbed another pillow and we hit each other with them. We kept on laughing and having a good time when Stefan and Damon opened the door and interrupted us. We had stopped in an awkward position that was really embarrassing.

                  "Heyyyyyy." We awkwardly said.

                   Elena pushed me off the bed and fixed her hair while I fixed my dress.

                   "You guys should get ready. We'll be waiting downstairs." Stefan said.

                   "Kayy!" We yelled as they left the room.

                    I quickly threw her my purple gown as I put my light green one on. We braided each others hair and did our makeup and it took us 15 minutes.

                    We raced downstairs and we were soon on our way.