Who are you?

wooo another part to my story!, i hope you enjoy this part i enjoyed writing it!

sorry for any mistakes made

Enjoy :*

I started to run down the street and pass the many people taking there dogs on a walk or just generally outside on a walk. I ran further down the street before I turned off down a mud track, during the summer when I found out about this place I decided that I would see how far I could get with out getting out of breath, I have never reached the end of it running but I have walking, there was a beautiful small lake at the end of it. I started down the track and looked forward when ever I run I never look back, its like when you are out at night and you think someone is behind you and you either risk looking back finding someone there or you keep going forward ignoring it.

I ran further and further down the track watching as all the different trees and plants went past, when I went running it was a time for me to think things through and be by myself. You might be wondering well didn't you spend most of your time alone, well yeah I did but I could never think things through as I was to busy hiding away from Tiffany or sat crying by myself because I was a bag of emotions and anything made me cry. Whereas now I am a stronger person and I am confident with who I am, I don’t need to sit there and cry over some bitch who called me fat. That was my old life and now I'm restarting with the new me and a new friend and my mom back.

I stopped near the lake and crouched down and put my hands on the ground panting hard, the sweat that had formed was dripping down my forehead and down my cheeks and onto the ground I raised my hand a wiped my head making all the sweat disappear from my head onto my arm. Once I got my breath back slightly I stood up and walked over to the lake which wasn't that far away. I sat down on the green grass which was next to the lake and took a massive drink of my water making sure I didn't finish it all as I still had to run back. I looked over the lake and to the opposite side of the lake where there was a large amount of trees that reflected down onto the lake. I scanned my eyes over the lake when I saw something move in the corner of my eye, I looked over to where I saw it and saw someone standing by the lake watching me.

I watched the person carefully of all the times I have came here I have never ever seen anyone here it has always been me so why is there someone over there?. I turned my head from the person deciding that they probably found this place and thought it was nice and came at the same time as me. I led down on the cool grass and let it cool my body down, I looked up at the sky and watched as the clouds made different shapes and watched them slowly move across the blue sky it was so perfect here.

It had been awhile since I left the house and decided that I should head home before it gets dark, I rose from the ground and dusted my clothes off and looked in the direction where I saw the guy, the person was no longer there and there was no sign of him anywhere. I grabbed my bottle from the ground and started to walk back up to where I stopped running, whilst I was walking I heard a stick snap I quickly turned round and saw the guy from earlier he looked no older than 20, he had blonde hair that was long on the top and short and the sides and it was gelled up it had looked like he hadn't shaved in a couple of days could you could see the stumble. This guy was actually quite good looking “ can I help you?” I asked, the guy looked taken back that I had actually spoken to him he cleared his throat “ yeah, I'm kind of lost, I would of asked you earlier but you looked so peaceful” I smiled his voice was deep and sexy “ no it's okay, so where are you from Mr” he smiled and walked closer “ I'm from New york” I chuckled “ and you found your self in Washington?” he laughed “ I was on a business meeting down here and decided to explore and got myself lost” I stuck my hand out “ I'm May by the way” he grabbed my hand and shook it “ Harry” I pulled my hand back “ well it was nice to meet you, now would you like some help back to civilisation?” he chuckled “ I sure would” I smiled and started to walk in the direction of where I came from, I guess I wont be running home “ follow me”.