Lunch with Mr rich boy

sorry this is the same chapter as last time but i will be updateing after i sorted my little problem out so please hang on.

enjoy this chapter again 

Harry started his car and drove out of the school car park “ we only have an hour before I have to be back at school” I said “ we will get lunch and I will explain something we wont be long” I nodded at looked forward. Harry's car was really nice, the seats were black leather and everything lit up “ how did you afford this car?” I asked, it was one of the more expensive models of porches “ I will explain when we go for lunch” I sighed, there was something up with this and I have no idea what.

Harry pulled up outside some fancy Italian restaurant and jumped out the car and ran round to my side and opened my door for me, I stepped out the car and looked down at what I was wearing once more then up at the restaurant “ I can't go in there I am under dressed” I said grabbing my top that covered my shorts. Harry sighed and grabbed my hand “ you look beautiful to me, and they wont kick us out” I smiled and walked towards the door with him.

We walked inside the restaurant and I immediately started to swoon, the place was truly beautiful and authentic. A waiter came up to Harry and I “ hey, welcome. Follow me and I will take you to our finest table” I looked up at Harry with confusion on my face, why would we be getting the finest table when I look like this?. The waiter led us over to a table that was cut off from everybody else, Harry pulled my seat out for me and I thanked him and took a seat and watched him walk round and pull out his own chair and take a seat. The waiter handed me a menu and I looked down it looking for something light to eat “ can I have the home Italian salad please?” the waiter nodded and wrote down my order and looked up at Harry waiting for him to make his decision “ can I have a cheese pizza” the waiter wrote out orders down and walked away.

“ so what did you want to talk to me about?” I asked Harry looking him in the perfect eyes, Harry lifted his arm and rubbed the back of his neck “ well you know I asked you on a date this weekend?” I nodded “ are you cancelling on me?” I asked with Hurt evident in my voice “ no, no.. I was umm we might get attacked by the press” I raised an eyebrow “what do you mean press?”. I knew what the press were but why would we get attacked by them?. “ you see you know Starsons clothing?” I smiled “ sure do, I love that company” he smiled “ well how do I put this, you see May I own Starsons clothing I'm Harry Starsons”. My eyes widened and I took a closer look at him and then it clicked “ Oh my god, I have been texting one of the richest men in the world with out even knowing” Harry chuckled “ and me being the owner of Starsons clothing gets me a lot of attention with the press and that Is why I was warning you, once they find out who you are they will dig deep into you”.

I felt a sicky feeling in my stomach “ Harry we cant go out they will find out about me” I said taking deep breaths, It was bad enough me getting bullied by the school but if the whole of America were to find out about what I use to look like would just kill me “ why not?” I could here the hurt in his voice “ because they will find pictures of the old me” I said. Harry raised his eyebrow at me “ what do you mean the old you?” I grabbed my phone and clicked on photos and handed him the phone with the pictures of me over weight and covered in acne.

Harry's eyebrow raised “who is this?” I sighed “ Harry that was me before this summer, I was fat and ugly and if they find them I will be ruined” I said sighing. Harry's hand and reached over the table “ the press won't hurt my girl, I will sue anyone who even tries to post a bad picture of you” I smiled at him calling me his girl “ you promise?” I asked “ I promise” I smiled “ well I better get a dress for our date on Saturday” he chuckled and the waiter came up and placed out food in front of us.