Avoid the new kid

wooo here is the second part to my second story, i hope you enjoy it and sorry for any mistakes and be sure to check my first story out The english badgirl and the American badboy and vote it means a lot.

sorry for any mistakes 

enjoy :*

 I woke up the next morning with dry tears stuck to cheeks and my eyes crusty, I wiped away as much as possible but it was pulling on my skin making me hiss in pain. I pushed the blue sheets off my body and realised I was still in my clothes from yesterday.. no wonder I was so hot. I shook everything that happened from my mind and pulled a smile on my face, I got up from my bed and pulled my clothes off and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on waiting for it to warm up before I got in.

I got into the shower and lifted my head up in the line of water and scrubbed off the dry tears, I grabbed the shampoo off the side and washed my hair and the same with my body. I grabbed the razor and shaved everywhere and got out of the shower wrapping my body in a pink towel and my hair in a smaller pink one. I dried my face with the face towel and applied my eye liner and mascara making my green eyes pop. I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to my room, I pulled open the wardrobe doors and looked through my clothes. I really needed to go shopping as all my clothes were all two big for me except the few clothes that I bought before school, I sighed and grabbed a pair of high waist acid jeans and a vans top and some black lace underwear. I pulled on the shorts and tucked the top in and went to drying my newly coloured brown hair that I loved so much.

I ran down the stairs and saw no sign of my mum not change their, I grabbed an apple and a carton of orange juice and pulled on my TOMS and grabbed my school bag as well as my car keys and ran out the house with a smile on my face. I pulled open my car and jumped in I took one last bite of my apple before throwing it out of the car door, I slammed the door shut and stuck the keys into the ignition and reversing out of the drive way and heading down the road to another shitty day of school.

I parked my car in the same spot as yesterday and did the same as yesterday pulling out a cigarette from my bag and lighting it and taking slow drags on it I walked to the main doors of the building with a smirk on my face. Once again Tiffany glared at me but she will get what’s coming to her any day now, I don’t want to do it soon because she will be expecting it so will the cheer squad and jocks. “May!” I sighed and carried on walking I really didn't want to deal with James today or any day to be honest. I threw the cigarette on the ground and pulled open the doors and headed down the hall way to my locker.

I walked past the many people eyeing me up looking like they want to undress me right here and now and take me which was super weird, I just glared at them which made them turn their direction to the ground. I smirked smugly and walked in front of my locker, I pulled it open and shoved all the books I needed for today in my bag and slammed it shut before I walked down the hall ways to home room. No one had home room on the first day because we all had to get our schedules and apparently the school thinks that we should be allowed to socialise for the first half an hour of school. But now we all have to find out who is in our home room, and who our home room teacher is, yeah ours changes every year which is super annoying.

I pushed open the door and looked around the class room there were a few people who use to laugh at me but apart from that it seemed okay. I walked down the isles and took a seat right at the back and waited for the teacher to walk in. what seem liked for ever the door opened but the teacher didn't walk in but James walked in and smirked at me and headed towards the seat that was next to me “ why must I be punished like this!” I screamed out loud and James started to laugh and pulled out the chair next to me and sat down. I groaned and face palmed my hands “why must you do this to me, why cant you leave me alone?” I said in between my hands “ because I want to be your friend” I groaned once again “ well I don't want to be your friends, they only hurt you” he sighed “ May I won't hurt you, just give me a chance” I felt a pang in my heart but I ignored it “ well like I said yesterday, you're going to have to work harder than that”. I lifted my head from my hands and looked over in James' direction he smiled “ I will do anything to be your friend” I chuckled “ I'm not a good friend, you could be friends with the cheer leaders and jocks easier go over to them they will take you in straight away” he raised an eyebrow “ why would they take me in straight away?” I sighed “ you idiot, look at you you're what they call 'sexy'” his mouthed formed an 'o' shape “ right, well I don't want to be friends with them but you” I groaned “ why wont you leave me alone” “YOU MISS AT THE BACK STOP TALKING!” a male voice boomed across the class room.