Happiness is key in life

woooo here is another part to my new storyyy totes excited for this one, i stood and told my sister my whole plan for this and she thinks it will be awesomee so i am so excited to write this storyyy :D

sorrry for any mistakes made...we are only human 

enjoy my lovelies :*

James and I were on our way back to my house when I sudden thought crossed my mind “ James, how will you get home?” he chuckled “ I only live 5 minuets away from your house” I nodded my head and turned my head back towards the window. It was so weird now that James and I were friends, I don't really know how to act because I've never had a friend “ James?” I said turning my head round to face him “yeah?” I sighed “ this might seem stupid but I don't know how to act around you am I meant to do something as your friend or...” he cut me off by laughing “ May, you have to be yourself and anyway I like how you are” I smiled and nodded my head, I have to be myself.

We drove down the road to my house and James asked me which on it was, I pointed to the 2 story white house that was in the corner of the street, my dad picked this house he said he thought it would be perfect to see every time he came home from Afghanistan and that was very true it is such a beautiful little house. The front garden was surrounded by little bushes stopping anything getting in, there were flowers underneath the windows and plants trailing up the side of the door making it seem cozy, the grass was insanely green and the little insects would always fly around the plants in the summer.

James came to a Holt outside my garage and turned the ignition off “ are you sure you want to walk it is quite late at night” I said in a worried tone it was about 11:30 at night and you never know “May it's fine I I'm a big boy I can walk 5 minuets” I smiled “ if you are sure I can ask my mom” he shook his head and chuckled, he passed over the keys “ if you want you can take me to school tomorrow?” I laughed “ okay sure thing” he lent forward and wrapped his muscular arms around my tiny frame and pulled me into a tight hug, I slowly bought my arms up and hugged him the best I could.

James pulled away and grinned “ we are now best friends” I laughed “ that means you have to get me a birthday present for next week” his mouth dropped “ that's unfair you didn't get me an 18Th birthday present” I laughed “ fine you get me one and I will get you one deal” I said putting my hand out, James grabbed it and shook it “ deal beautiful” I smiled and James got out of the car I followed his actions and got out of the passenger side “ don't be late to my house James!” I shouted across the car .

I grabbed my bag from the back seat and took a large intake of air and walked up to my front door, I wasn't sure if my mom would be in or not but I doubt that she cares I was in hospital. I unlocked the front door and called out for my mom but no answer, I sighed and walked up to my room and got out of my clothes and got into the shower washing off all the dirt and sweat off my body.

I spent about half an hour in the shower just thinking things over like making my first ever friend and my dad being in my head, if anything I should thank my dad he has changed my views on everything life is too short to dwell on things, I need to move on in my life and be happy for who I am now and not what I was. I turned the shower off and wrapped my body in the blue fluffy towel and stood in the mirror and smiled at the girl staring back at me. I am so proud of how far I have come, just last year I was size 14 and over weight and now I'm size 8 and at a healthy weight and for once in my life I could see the happiness in my eyes and that's all thanks to my dad and James.

I walked down the hall way and heard sobbing come from my moms room, I know I should really go and put some clothes on but this is my mom. I opened her door slowly and walked in and sat down on the side of her bed and patted her back “ mom what's wrong?” I said in a soothing voice, my mum wiped her eyes and looked up at me and this time in my eyes “ May, I am so sorry for how I have treated you I have pushed you away when I have meant to” I closed my eyes tightly “ mom, it was hard for me to and you couldn't even look me in the eye” she started to sob again. I lead down next to her and wrapped my arms around her “ But you're my mom and I know it was just as hard for you as it was me and I understand that how about we start a fresh and get to know what we have missed about each others lives in the past year” I felt my mom nod “ well I’m going to get some clothes on.

I put some shorts and a vest on and walked back into my moms room and sat down on the bed next to her and pulled the sheets over us “ well lets get started, I lost weight mom” she chuckled “ May, I can tell and you look beautiful darling I'm so proud of you” I smiled and lent into her “ I was in the hospital today mom” I felt her tense “ why May?” I sighed “ I forgot to eat enough this morning before I did a 3 mile run at school and I collapsed and hit my head but I'm okay now” her body untensed and she wrapped a protective arm around me “ May you should have called me” I laughed “ mom I was out cold how could I?” she laughed “ well who was there with you?” I smiled to myself “ my new friend James” she clapped her hands “ you made a friend?” I laughed “yeah he wouldn't leave me alone until I agreed to let him be my friend” she smirked “ do you fancy him?” I gasped “ mom I just met him” “ and you could still like him” I sighed.

“how about you mom how is your life?” she smiled “ same old, just working as usual” I pouted “ you are always at work” she sighed “ it was to take my mind of your farther” I nodded in understanding “ but I wont do that anymore because I have a daughter who needs me” I grinned widely “ maybe what dad said what true” my mum turned to look at me “ what do you mean?” I smiled “ when I was knocked out, dad spoke to me and told me to give James a chance and told me everything would sort out and that he loves you and he is proud of me” she smiled widely “ I love him too” I smiled and cuddled under the covers more.

I closed my eyes and let the warmth over take my body, I was tired even know I was knocked out for god knows how long.

I woke up the next morning with my mum gone I sighed and got out of the bed, I stretched my muscles out and walked down the hall and into my room. I pulled open my wardrobe and grabbed a pair of black high waist ripped shorts and a Aztec print crop top, I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and tied a bandanna around my head into a bow like they did back in the days. I applied some eye liner and mascara and walked down stairs, I walked into the kitchen and saw my mum sat down on the side with a plate of eggs and bacon next to her “ morning darling I cooked you breakfast” I smiled and took the seat next to her and dug into my breakfast “ this is a one time breakfast, I have to eat healthy” my mum just laughed and took the clean plate from underneath me and put it into the sink.

The door bell rang and my mum looked confused “ I didn't know we had guests” I laughed “ thats James I'm taking him to school” my mum winked at me and ran to the door “ mom!” I screamed as she opened the door “ come in James” she said cheerily. I pushed her out of the way and pushed the door open wider to see James stood in the door way wearing a pair of ripped black jeans and a white top which really showed off his muscles, I smiled at him “ morning” he glanced between my mom and I and smiled “ morning you guys” I laughed and invited him in. I ran upstairs to my room leaving James down stairs with my mom whilst I quickly got my school bag and lunch money, the doctor told me just before I left yesterday that I wasn't to do sport for two weeks which annoyed the hell out of me.

I ran back downstairs with my bag on my right shoulder and one shoe on my foot and the other in my hand, I hobbled into the leaving room to see my mom and James in a conversation about me “ don't hurt her James you are her first friend and I can tell that she likes you a lot” he smiled “ Miss little-wood I would never hurt May and I like her a lot to even know it took me a while to become her friend” I stepped into the leaving room acting like I didn't hear anything “ are you ready to go?” I asked James he looked down at me “ are you ready to go is the question” I looked down and realized that I still hadn't put my other shoe on and my bag was half open. I dropped everything and plopped myself down on the carpet and tied my blue vans up and did my bag up, I jumped up and grabbed my car keys “ now I’m ready bye mom”.

I ran out of the front door and unlocked my car and jumped in pushing the keys into the ignition, is it weird that I feel so much happier now that I have a friend?. James got in the other side a smiled at me “ I see you are your mum are talking” I grinned “ we sorted it out last night” he smiled “ I’m happy for you May you seem so much happier” I laughed “ that’s not the only reason I'm happy” I winked at him and reversed out of the drive way and headed for school. This see what its like to have a friend at school.

i hope you enjoyed this chapterr i will be updateing tomorrow 

vote/comment/share and folllllowwww me

votttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeee 

Emilllyyy :*