Graduation

it's finally here this is the last chapter of this story!, i will be skipping a few months ahead but like i said only becuase i didn't want to carry on the book with some unnessarsay chapters. thank you so much to everyone who has read this story and enjoyed it.. go check out my story THE ENGLISH BADGIRL AND THE AMEIRCAN BADBOY and vote!.

sorry for any mistakes

Enjoy :*

GRADUTATION!  (this is how far it has been skipped so yah)

it was finally the day of my graduation and let me tell you i am excited but nervous at the same time, Harry couldn't be here today as he was on some important business trip which I'm kind of upset about I really wanted him to be here today and well he can't be. My mom is here as well as James' mom and they have become pretty good Friends, they are always round each others houses gossiping about whats going on and stuff, i think that is really good for my mom and James' mom as they both lost their husbands after all. James never went out with Anna after my little rant at her James noticed that she wasn't the on for him and actually he did end up going out with Tiffany and they are the cutest thing ever, Tiffany changed her bitch and slutty ways and she is actually really nice we are pretty good friends now.

As for Anna she has turned into a massive slut, after James rejected her she kind of went on some slut rampage and is still on it right now. Harry and i have been getting stronger and stronger, my mom loves him and I'm sure my dad would love him as well he still takes me out and buys me things which i hate so much. I always tell him not to do it but he does, i met Harry's parents and they were really nice, they were not like what people said about them they were so down to earth and really wanted to get to know me more.

James' mom made a speedy recovery and was out of hospital after about 3 weeks, the lorry driver who crashed into her did come into hospital and apologize and explained what had happened and now they stay in touch, in my opinion i reckon they will start to date they are always meeting up and everything, even James thinks they are going to hook up as he says. Exams were really easy and i think i passed them with flying colors but I'm not sure, James told me that he had struggles quite a lot and wasn't so sure he would get the grades he needed to go to college i told him not to be so stupid though, he is such a clever boy.

 I was the student that had to make the speech at the end of everyone receiving there diploma's, to be honest I am so scared, i had spoke to Harry on the phone last night and he told me that he was sure i would do fine but i wasn'tso sure. My mom and James' mom also said that i would do well, but what happens if I don't i would of made a fall of myself in front of everyone at school and there family's. Why must the school pick me to do such a massive task ughhh screw you school!.

we were on the last few people to receive there diploma's and I could feel that sickly feeling appearing in the bottom of my stomach, I clutched the piece of paper in my hands which had my speech written on. If only Harry was here he would calm me down, the last name was called and then the principle said those few words " And now we have May, who is one of our honour students who will be giving us a speech".  my stomach dropped and I started to panic "May you can do this" I said to myself, I started to walk on to the stage and everyone started to get up and cheer and my mom was screaming my name as well as James and Tiffany. I took a deep breath and walked behind the podium and looked over at everyone. Everyone was staring at me and I was shaking like crazy, I looked over the crowd of people until I got to the middle were the stairs were to Bleachers. 

I smiled at the person standing in between the seats with a smile on his face and a camera ready, I waved at Harry and he gave me is handsome smiled and mouthed ' you can do it Baby, I believe in you' I smiled and took on large breath before i started to speak.