James' mom

woooo here is another part to my story!, my story is ending in another one or two chapters!. i want to start a new story but i felt like i needed to finsih this one off first yano so yeah enjoy one of the last chapter.

sorry for any mistakes

Enjoy :*

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing, I picked my phone up and clicked answer with out looking at the caller I.D “hello?” I asked groggily down the phone “ May, sorry I woke you up but mums woke up” I sat up quickly in my bed “ No it's fine, how is she?” I asked hopeful down the phone “ She is fine, she isn't allowed to leave the hospital for a few weeks” I nodded “ that's good then, so when did she wake up?” James sighed “ a few hours after you left, but I didn't bother calling you because of what I did, I'm really sorry May I didn't mean to snap” I chuckled “ It's okay James, I understand completely. Let me get dressed and I will come to the hospital” “Okay I will see you soon, thanks again May for everything” I smiled “ It's really no problem, I will see you in a bit” I hung up and woke up Harry.

“Harry get up I need to go to the hospital, James' mom woke up” Harry shot up and looked at me “ wow that women is strong, she was only in the accident yesterday” I chuckled “ because she needs to be there for James, now do you want to come or do you have to go to work?” he shrugged “ I will come with you, work can wait” I smiled and grabbed my underwear from the floor and stood up. I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed a simple pair of blue shorts and an over sized t-shirt and a pair of floral matching underwear. I turned round and smiled at Harry “ I'm going for a shower, I wont be long” I turned towards the bathroom door and walked in.

I turned the shower and got in and grabbed my shampoo and washed it into my hair, I needed to get to the hospitals as soon as possible so I need to clean myself and get out as fast as possible. The shampoo was out so I grabbed my apple shower gel and washed my body. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and lent over the sink to the mirror and applied my usual make up. I picked my underwear off of the floor and slid it on then clipped my bra on, I pulled my shorts and my top and walked out of the bathroom “ go for a shower Harry” he nodded “ Yes Ma'am” I laughed and threw a sock at him “Hey that is mean” I laughed “ get in the shower we need to leave as soon as possible and we are taking my car” he saluted and walked into the bathroom showing me his behind which was very nice.

I sat down on the floor and turned my hair dryer on and blow dried my brown hair which I really needed to get cut and re dyed. I grabbed a black bandanna and pulled my hair up into a messy bun and tied the bandanna around my head. Harry came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower half “ you know you really need to get some manly shower stuff, I smell like apples that’s not many at all!” I laughed “ Harry, would it make you feel better if I bought some today?” he nodded his head. I shook my head at him and got up from the floor and ran out of my bedroom door and downstairs into the kitchen to get some breakfast for Harry and I. I grabbed to bowls and opened the fridge door and grabbed the fruit salads I bought the other day and the orange juice, I placed the fruit salad in the middle of the kitchen island as well as the orange juice. I climbed onto the bench to grab to glasses from the cupboard, I still don't know why my mom puts them so high up even she cant reach them!.

I climbed down from the bench and turned around to see Harry with a smirk on his face “ now that is a nice sight to see when you walk into the kitchen” I rolled my eyes at him and placed the glasses down on the island “ get some breakfast idiot”. I took a seat and grabbed a spoon and started to put some fruit into my bowl “ you know, every time I have had breakfast here there has never been a fry up why not May?” I put my spoon down and chewed the rest of my food before replying “ because fry up make you fat, I didn't lose all the weight to put it back on and you Mr are not getting fat I like your muscles” I grabbed my spoon after my little speech and carried on eating my fruit and taking the occasional drink from my orange juice.