Birthday dinner part 2

wooo okay so here is another part to my story but recently i have found out that a couple of my chapters have been a load of jumble but i have sorted that out hopefully so now you can read all of my chapters

votee please

enjoy :*

Harry and I got up from out table and thanked the waiter, we walked to the front of the building when one of the older make waiters pulled Harry to the side and started to speak to him. All I could make out was the waiter making loads of hand gestures and Harry rubbing his hands down his face in irritation. The waiter nodded at Harry and he made his way back over to me “ May, the paparazzi are outside I'm really sorry about this it is your birthday and all an..” I cut him off “ no its okay, Its you birthday as well, and like I said as long as I'm with you I'm okay and I trust you to look after me” he nodded his head and grabbed my hand bringing it up to his hands and kissed it “ May, my dear I will always look after you”.

I grabbed Harry's hand and squeezed it tight “ as they say there is a first time for everything” he chuckled “ you can do this May” I nodded my head “ yeah I can” I say reassuring myself more than everything. I lent forward and kissed Harry on the cheek “ remember look after me” he smiled“ always and forever” I blushed “ you better” he chuckled “ come on lets just go to the surprise I set up for you” my mouth fell open, he never told me anything about a surprise “ I thought we were only going out for a meal” he chuckled “ well I wasn't going to tell you I was taking you out for a surprise” I scrunched my face up at him and poked my tongue out.

Harry reached forward and tried to grab my tongue, I pulled it back into my mouth and pushed my head away from him “ this is my tongue” I said waving my hand in my face “ you know you procrastinate a lot “ I shrugged “ yeah and you are dating me” he laughed “ yeah and I wouldn't change you for anything but please can we leave” I nodded “ sure thing honey bunny” I said with a giggle. Harry just shook his head at me and pulled me to the entrance of the restaurant and that Is where I saw all of the paparazzi stood outside with their cameras ready. I looked over at Harry who gave me a reassuring smile I smiled back and took a deep breath before Harry pushed open the door.

The cameras started to flash and people started to shout from everywhere, I looked up trying to see where I was going but all I could see was flashing lights and peoples arm in the way “ Harry who is this girl?”, “ what is you name love?”, “ Harry are you two dating?”, “ Harry how is Starsons clothing?” , “ excuse me miss are you going out with Harry for his money?”, “ Miss are you dating Harry?”. Questions were being shouted every second and all I had to guide me was Harry's hand pulling me through the crowd of people to his car, “Harry are you to dating” Harry stopped and looked towards the paparazzi “ Yes May and I are dating and No she isn't with me for money all night she has been asking if we can go to a cheaper restaurant because she doesn't want to waste my money” the cameras turned to me and started to take pictures “ May are you poor?” I shook my head “ No, I'm not I just don’t like to waste money” I said to the guy that shouted the question.

Harry tugged on my arm and I started to walk again we got to his car and he pulled the door open for me, I hoped in and pulled my belt on and waited for Harry to get into the car. Harry got in and started the car and started to drive past the paparazzi surrounding the car “ that was strange and fun at the same time” I spoke out to break the silence “ you handled that really well” I laughed “ it was really hard to walk though, I couldn't see anything or hear anything apart from the questions getting shouted out at us” he nodded “ yeah, thats what it's like at first but you will get use to it” I smiled “ you helped me like you promised” he smiled “ May I would never leave you behind or in any situation you couldn't handle” I blushed “ Thank you so much Harry for the best birthday ever” he grabbed my hand “ thank you for being my girlfriend and spending your birthday with me” I shook my head “ I loved that we spent our birthdays together and I'm happy you asked me to be your girlfriend” he chuckled “ you are one of a kind you know that right?” I shrugged “ I have been told” he shook his head “ No May, you have the kindest and biggest heart and you are never mean to anyone, even though James stopped the bucket list you know that you will be texting him tomorrow. You can't stay mad at anyone and I admire that about you, you are truly special”.