you got to be kidding me

so this chapter didnt go on to this story so i had to delete the last chapter and put this back up and ugghhh its super annoying 

anyway enjoy this chapter

Harry had left early in the morning before I had even woke up, but he did leave a note by the side of my bed meaning that he came into my room and saw me sleeping. I picked the note up and read down the paper.

Morning sleepy head,

sorry I wasn't here when you woke up but I had to be at a very important business meeting before 7 a clock, don’t forget tomorrow when we celebrate our birthdays together!.

Anyway I will text you later

p.s you look really cute when you sleep.

Harry

I smiled down at the note and placed it back on my bed side table and got out of bed, I stretched my muscles and walked over to my wardrobe. I pulled open the doors and looked through my many clothes , I decided on a pair of dark blue shorts and a Lakers top that covered up my shorts. I walked into my bathroom and showered, I got out an dried my body and pulled on a pair of floral underwear and matching bra before I pulled my clothes on. I applied my make up and walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my school bag and headed downstairs to get some food.

I grabbed a blue and white striped bowl out of the cupboard and a glass and placed them down onto the kitchen side, I grabbed the box of lucky charms and poured them into the bowl and walked over to fridge grabbing the milk and orange juice before closing the door with my hip. I poured the milk into the bowl and poured some juice into my glass and sat down on the chair and ate my breakfast in silence.

I finished my cereal and put the milk and juice back in the fridge and left the bowl on the side, I grabbed my bag and keys off the side and walked into the hall way. I pulled on my blue VANS and opened the door, when the door was fully open the sun came in and blinded me. I closed the door and ran upstairs to my room grabbing my sun glasses off my mirror and sliding them on before running back down the stairs and out the front door to my car.

***

I parked my car in the usual spot and grabbed my bag from the back before hoping out my car, I looked around the car park for James but didn't see him. I shrugged and lent back on my car and grabbed my cigarettes from my bag, I lit it up and started to take drags on it waiting for James to arrive. I dropped the cigarette to the ground and stomped on it, when I looked up I saw James and a girl walking next to each other smiling. James looked so happy I think he might have a little crush on her, I grabbed my phone and clicked on James' name ' someone has a little crush on the cute little red head' I sent the text and looked over at James who just got his phone out of his pocket. I watched as his face went red and he looked up looking around for me, when his eyes found mine I smirked at him and made a shape of a heart with my hands and did kissy faces at him.

James' pov

I had spent most of the days after school with this girl called Anna, she had red hair and she was very shy but she was so cute. The more I got to know her the more I started to like her, yeah I mean I thought I liked May but I think that may have been a faze because all the feelings I had for May have passed and all I see when I look at her is my beautiful best friend, not the girl I fancy or my heat misses a beat for.