I will always love my best friend

woooo so omg this is the 20th chapter!, it feels like i havent been writting it for long! well i guess i havent seeing as i do update everyday so that is just over 2 weeks over this story!.

it has to come to end some time soon though but dont worry not for another 10-15 chapters.

anyway enjoy this chapter and please vote and give me support 

enjoy :*

The next morning I woke up early and before Harry, I looked over at him and smiled at his face, his mouth was hanging open and his hair was covering his eyes and he looked so peaceful. I quietly got out of my bed and walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out my favourite crop top which was striped with a matching pair of knicker shorts, I grabbed a set of black underwear and made my way to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and stripped down from my underwear and got into the shower and started to wash my hair with apple shampoo, I washed my body and then shaved my legs and got out of the shower. I dried my body and pulled my underwear on, I sprayed some deodorant on and then my mark jacobs daisy perfume. I grabbed my pink toothbrush and applied some tooth paste and brushed my teeth for 2 minuets, I spat the minty foam from my mouth and rinsed my mouth out with some mouthwash before washing around my mouth getting rid of any toothpaste. I grabbed my make up bag and pulled out my usual and applied the eye liner putting a little flick at the corners of my eyes.

I grabbed my stripy knickers shorts and pulled them up and did the little zip up, I grabbed the matching crop top and pulled it over my head. I looked into the mirror and smiled at my reflection, I reached forward and opened the window to get rid of the steam in the bathroom and opened the bathroom door and went to wake up Harry. I walked over to my bed and bent down in front of Harry and lent forward and kissed him on the cheek “ Harry baby wake up” he stirred but didn't wake up “Harry, you've got to wake up now I have school and you have work” he groaned and turned over on to his back and bought his hands up to his face and dragged them down his face wiping away the sleepy dust from his eyes.

“May what time is it?” he asked, I grabbed my phone from the side and looked at the time “ it's 7:00 so that gives you time to have a shower and get dressed and have some breakfast before I go to school” he nodded his head and opened his eyes and looked over in my direction. I looked at Harry as his eyes looked my body up and down “ you know May you have some fine legs” I laughed “ well thank you Harry I try” he chuckled and rose up from the comfort of my bed “ Come here May” I lifted my leg and put it across his lap and bought my body over his and sat down in his lap “ what do you want?” I asked “ this” I raised an eyebrow before his lips crashed down on mine.

I kissed him back but then pulled away “ you Mr need to have a shower and get ready for work” he shrugged “ I'm not going to work today, I'm going house hunting” I smiled “ when you find one you have to show me” he nodded “ of course I would show you” I chuckled and got up from his lap “ I will be down stairs when you are ready, don't be to long though because I have to go to school” he nodded and jumped up from my bed and ran into the shower.

I ran down my stairs and into my kitchen and grabbed a bowl out of the cupboard and placed it on the kitchen counter and grabbed a box of lucky charms from the pantry. I poured a decent amount in my bowl and grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured it into the bowl, I grabbed a spoon and sat down on the spiny chair and started to eat my breakfast whilst spinning back and forth on my chair.

Harry joined me in the kitchen and took a mouth full of my cereal before grabbing his own and taking a seat next to me “ you know you look really good today, something about those matching patterns is hot” I laughed “ yeah matching clothes are really in right now, I really want a matching dinosaur crop top and knicker shorts” he chuckled “ well if I come across some I will buy you them” I groaned “ Harry, I will buy them myself I've told you already” he shook his head “ like I said it's my money and if I want to spend it on you I will” I sighed, there was no point arguing with him.