Sleep over part 1

yeah there will be parts to this chapter because i do not want to write the sleep over in one chapter becuase i want it to have detail. thank you for the votes.

i would like more views though!!

sorry for any mistakes 

enjoy :*

 James and I drove down the roads to walmart to go buy supplies for tonight “ we can do another thing on out bucket list” James said grabbing the bucket list out of my bag “ yeah we can have a sleep over and movie marathon and do the cart races in walmart”. I parked the car next to a motor bike and pushed open the car door and stepped out straightening out my clothes. I took a large amount of air in and smiled “ are you ready to be beaten by a girl racing carts?” I said with a smug smile on my face to James “ no you should be ready to get beaten by this English boy” I laughed and ran away from James and grabbed a cart and walked into walmart and waited for James.

James walked into walmart looking all sexy.. am I allowed to say that about my best friend?, who cares he looks hot. James walked up next to me “ what we have to do is race around the shop and get everything we want and then to the check outs and race to the car” I smiled “ your on”. James and I both started at the same place and counted down to one and then we were off, I ran straight to the ice cream and grabbed two tubs and then to the drink isle and shoved a load of lemonade and mountain dew in the cart. When I was running down the isle I saw James coming up behind me, I sprinted out of the isle and down the sweet isle nearly knocking some old lady over. I ran down the sweet isle and stuck my hand out and pushed a load of crap into the cart with out looking what it was. I ran to the check outs and grabbed everything and threw it onto the conveyor belt, the man looked stunned but checked the items. I threw the items in the cart as they came and kept looking out for James luckily he was no where in sight, the man finished scanning my items I paid him the $30 and ran out of the shop. I ran passed the cars nearly hitting a few on my way, I unlocked my car when I was near it. I pulled the boot open and grabbed my items and put them into the boot, I shut the boot and put the cart back in the cart bay and ran back to my car. I got in and started to do a happy dance I won! . I got over my little win and waited for James, he is taking for ever.

I got my phone out and texted James because he has been like 25 minuets since I got into my car, just as the message sent James got into my car with 3 shopping bags “ you just text me didn't you” I nodded “ well you were taking for ever I have been in here for 25 minuets” James frowned “ well I may have knocked down a massive display of wine and had to help clean it up or pay for it” I burst out laughing, what an idiot. I had been laughing for 5 minuets and James just sat there with his arms crossed and a frown on his face, I could feel my lungs start to hurt from my uncontrollable laughter. I stopped laughing and turned to face James he still had his arms crossed and a frown on his face. I crawled out of my seat and sat on James' lap and pulled his arms apart and hugged him “ James I'm sorry it was funny though” he wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my neck he has a habit of doing that “ its okay it was pretty funny” I smiled and pulled out of the hug and kissed him on the cheek.

I crawled out of James' lap and got back in my seat “ just to say I won” James chuckled “ yeah what ever you didn't knock a bunch of wine over” I giggled trying to hold my laughter in “ yeah, yeah anyway where do you live?” James gave me the directions of his house and I started my way there. I parked outside of his house which was a really cute little house, it had a cute white picket fence surrounding the front lawn and a large oak tree in the corner nearest the path “ James I didn't bag my shopping up” he just laughed “ I will go get some carrier bags” I smiled and pulled the keys out of the ignition. When I got out of the car I got a burst of excitement as well as nervousness, the nervousness left when James walked back out his house with plastic bags in his hand I took them and started to bag up my shopping, then I realized what shit I had bought like coconut chocolate no one likes that.