Bucket list

woooo here is another part to my story i hope yous enjoy it :*

sorry for any mistakes

enjoyyy

James and I got out of my car and walked to the entrance of school, many of the girls glared at me and the guys looked confused probably because I was actually walking with someone and didn't have a cigarette in my hand. No I haven't given up smoking I just didn't fell like have one at the moment, I still love them calming affect it has on me. James pushed opened the door to home room and held it open for me, what a gentlemen. I walked into the class room and took my seat at the back of the class room “ I have an idea May” I looked at him confused “ and what will that be?” I said with one eye brow raised. James smirked at me and walked to the front of the class room and grabbed a piece of lined paper and bought it back up to our table and placed it on the desk, James sat down in his seat and pulled out a pen and started to write something across the top of the paper. I sat looking at the paper waiting for James to remove his hand away from the top of the paper “ James what are you doing?” I asked “ wait and see” I sighed and slumped down into my seat and looked out the windows of the class room and watched as all the students walked into school and ran over to their friends and hug, I wonder if James and I will be like that?.

James nudged my side and pointed down at the paper, I looked down and in bold letters it said ' James and May's best friend Bucket list' I smiled and looked up at James “ we are doing a bucket list together?” he nodded and grinned “ but we have to write it now” I nodded and started to tell him all the things I wanted to do with a friend but never got the chance to. The students started to file in and take there seats but I was to distracted with James to notice all the glares and funny looks from them. The teacher called role call and James and I had finished our Best friend Bucket list it goes something like this.

James and May's best friend Bucket list

cart races in walmart

skip class together

have our first sleep over and movie marathon

sleep under the stars

go snorkelling

go zorbing

have an ice cream fight

visit England

go, go karting

wear each others clothes for a day

the secret wish ( we pick what we want to do and can't tell the other person)

I smiled down at out bucket list and couldn't wait to start it “ this is going to be so fun” I said with a massive grin on my face, I've never done anything like this before so it is really exciting. The bell rung for first class which was gym which I wasn't allowed to do I sighed and grabbed my bag and walked out of the class room with James by my side “ hey James when are we starting this bucket list?” I asked whilst pulling out a pack of sweets out of my bag “ when the time is right” I smiled, I liked the idea because then everything will be un planned “ that sounds good” I said whilst plopping a sweet into my mouth.

I linked my arm with James' and pulled him along to the gym, even though I was getting weird looks off the girls I kept the smile on my face and dragged James with me. I pulled James through the gym doors and let go of his arm “ I have to tell coach I can't do sport for a week “ he nodded and walked in the direction of the changing rooms. I walked over to where coach was standing and tapped her on the shoulder, coach swung round and jumped back as soon as she saw me standing there “ oh May you're okay, how are you feeling” I laughed “ I'm good, I just can't do sports for a week which sucks” she chuckled “ I never thought I would here you say that May” I laughed “ neither did I to be honest” she just shook her head and started to shout at the top of her lungs instructions to the students that were piling out of the changing rooms in groups of two and up.