Sexy secretary?

wooo here is the update and the story is now in order so sorry for any confusion that happened wattpad messed it up but never mind/

enjoy :*

sorry for any mistakes 

I pulled up in the garage of my house and shut the car off, I grabbed my school bag from the back and got out of my car and went round the back and grabbed the couple of shopping bags from the trunk. I walked up to the front door and opened it and bought the shopping into the kitchen and packed it away. I ran upstairs to my room and changed into a pair a grey sweats on and a white crop top which showed off my tanned belly. I tied my hair up and grabbed my school bag and pulled out my maths textbooks and English text books, I removed my contacts and replaced them with my glasses from the side of my bed which were big and had a black frame you know those really hipster ones?.. yeah those. I slid them onto my head and opened up the text books and looked through them making a few notes about the subject, I may not do work in school but I have to make sure I still revise.

My phone vibrated whilst I was led on my floor looking over the books and writing notes, I picked it up and saw it was a text from Harry ' hey I'm outside your house let meeee in pleaseeee' I laughed and jumped up from the floor and packed my things away and ran downstairs to the door. I opened the door and smiled at Harry “ you wear glasses?” was the first thing Harry said, I sighed “ yeah I do, I'm not the best looking in them” he chuckled and walked in “ nope you look beautiful in them like a hot nerd” I laughed and hit him on the shoulder “ I'm expecting my massage you know that?” he smiled “ well did you get the feet oil?” I laughed “ yeah,the check out guy said if you don’t work for me I should go to him”.

“well you are not leaving me you are mine” he said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer to him “ who said I want to be yours?” I asked with a smirk on my face “ I did” he lent down and kissed me on the cheek “ are you ready for the best foot massage ever?” I laughed “ sure am, let me go and get the oil” I pulled away from his arms and ran upstairs to my room and grabbed the oil from the side and ran back downstairs and into the lounge. I threw the bottle at Harry and jumped on the sofa next to him and rolled my sweats up so my feet were accessible. “ get started then” I said wiggling my toes “ patient May I need to take my Jacket off” I laughed and watched him take off his Jacket and pull up his sleeves.

Harry placed his Jacket on the floor by the sofa and turned to me “ right now I will start are you ready” I nodded my head eagerly, I haven't had a foot massage since my dad died. Harry poured some of the oil onto his hands and grabbed my right foot and started to press down on my feet and rub the oil in. I smiled and sat back on the sofa and relaxed my whole body and let Harry do his work, this boy will have to give me these more often. Harry moved his hands away from my right foot and poured some more oil into his hands and started on the left one “ are you enjoying this?” Harry asked, I smiled and nodded “ very much, I want these every week” he chuckled “ what ever the beautiful geek wants” I chuckled and pulled my glasses off and placed them on side by the couch.

“ hey don't take them off you look hot, maybe I should make you my secretary” I burst out laughing “ yeah Harry and we can have a sexy office relationship” Harry laughed “ yeah, May you should come work with me and be my sexy secretary” I laughed “ I'm still in school but how about the weekends?” I said smirking “ done, you will now work as my sexy little secretary” I laughed “ are you being serious?” I asked because I wasn't quite sure if he was “ yeah, May come work for me” I smiled “ okay then, you better be nice to me though” he laughed and carried on rubbing my feet “ how could I be mean to my sexy girlfriend?” I smiled “ you haven't asked me out?” I said smirking at him “ May, my love do you want to be my girlfriend, I know I've only known you a few days but it feels like I have known you for years and I know there is an age difference of a few years but we will worry about that later” I smiled and jumped up onto his lap “ I would love to be your girlfriend and who cares about the age difference” I lent in and kissed him on the lips something I have been yearning to do since I saw him.