Wow. that was well

woooo here is another part to my story, just to let you know i am ending this story pretty soon and starting a new one which im excited about so yahh

sorry for any mistakes

enjoy :*

I pulled up outside my house and Harry was already there waiting for me, I got out of my car leaving my school bag in the back. I walked up to Harry and Hugged him tightly, I haven't had a day like this since my dad died and it's completely wears you out all of this stress. I know I shouldn't have left James by him self at the hospital but I think it would be best for him to be by him self for a while “ are you okay May May?” I shrugged “ Not really, I'm tired and James got really moody with me” Harry pulled me closer to him “ I understand that he is going through a tough time and everything but I was trying to be there for him and then his snaps at me” I said feeling tears well up in my eyes.

“Hey May don't cry he didn't mean to snap at you” I nodded my head “ I know ughh, I just hate being snapped at or shouted at” he chuckled “ I mean this in the nicest way possible but is it your time of the month because you are really emotional” I pulled away from him and laughed “ I will be on it soon, ughh why does life hate me” Harry sighed “ come on, lets give you that massage you asked for” I smiled and grabbed his hand and pulled him to my house. I opened the front door and kicked off my shoes and walked into the lounge and took a seat on the couch and waited for Harry to walk into the lounge. I grabbed the tv remote and turned the tv on and switched to the celebrity news channel to see if Harry and I would be on there after all Harry is like a celebrity.

Harry walked into the lounge and took a seat right next to me and pulled me into the side of his warm body, “ why are you watching this?” I smiled “ to see if we are on it” he chuckled “ we probably will be, seeing as we were in the magazines this morning”. I cuddled further into his side and wrapped my arm around his waist and lent my head on his warm chest “ you know you are really warm” I said to Harry “ do you know you are really weird?” I shrugged “ I've been told”. The adds had finished and the lady started to talk about singers and what they were up to and then ' Harry Starsons and new Girlfriend May spotted in central Park' I looked over at the screen and there were the pictures of Harry and I at the park kissing and hugging, ' we have had some many tweets in saying that they think that they are the cutest couple ever! And that they think this girl May is really pretty which we agree with too' I smiled at the screen and then turned my had to look at Harry “ May you are more than pretty you are beautiful” I smiled “ and you are handsome”.

' we have found out that May is a 19 year old girl who lives in Washington, we have had many people say that they know her and that she goes to there school, so May if you are watching we are coming to your school' I sighed “ are you serious right now, what am I going to do?”. Just my luck that the people from my school told them where I got to school “ don't worry about it May, I will make sure that they are not allowed on the school grounds” I smiled “ thank you so much Harry, I can't believe that someone at school would tell them that I attend that school” he shrugged “ people do that all the time May, but we just ignore them and how about that massage then?” I smiled “ I want a back one this time” he nodded “ okay then take your top off and lay across the couch”.

I got up from Harry's warm embrace and stood up and grabbed them hem of my crop top and bought it above my head and pulled it over my head, I dropped my top of the floor and looked over at Harry who's eyes were on my breast “ Harry, stop looking at my boobs and move off the couch so I can lay down” he shook his head “ sorry ughh, I mean nice bra” he got up from the couch and I just laughed “which way do I lay?” he shrugged “ which ever way you want to” I nodded and led down on my belly with my face pushed into the couch.

“are you ready?” Harry whispered into my ear making me shiver “ yeah I am” I mumbled into the couch, I felt the couch dip down and then a weight on my thighs “ you are so heavy” I mumbled once again into the couch, I heard chuckling but that faded out as soon as Harry's hands started to rub my shoulders. Harry started off soft but then started to push more into my shoulders getting rid of the knots in my shoulders, Harry's hands moved further down my back pushing harder and harder making a gasp come out of my mouth, but It sounded more like a grunt because my face was in the couch. Harry's hands moved even lower and they were just above my butt, this time he started of hard but started to get harder I listed my head off the couch and groaned “ why can't you do this everyday?” I said throwing my head back into the softness of the couch.

Harry laughed behind me and lent across my body “ do you want me to do it everyday” my body shivered “ yes pl-please” I have no idea why I stuttered but I did. I felt small kissed just behind my ear “ okay baby” Harry huskily said into my ear “ only if you kiss me everyday” I nodded my head, I couldn't get an answer to come out of my mouth. Harry's kisses got lower on my neck until they were trailing down my shoulder and over my back all they way down to my bra strap.

Harry's hands started to caress my back and move higher and higher until they were over my bra strap, in one swift move I felt my bra become lose around my chest. Harry bought his hands up and slowly pushed the straps of my shoulders making them fall. I raised my body of the couch making my white lacy bra fall off my body “ Harry?” I asked whilst I felt small kisses being placed up my back and up my neck “mmmhhm” he said whilst sucking on my neck “do you want me to turn around?” he detached from my neck “ only if you want to” I nodded and slowly turned around and led on my back.

Harry's eyes looked across my body and then up to my face “ you are truly beautiful” I shrugged, Harry's head lowered to my face and his lips connected with mine. The kiss started of slow but soon gained speed, Harry licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. Harry's legs were either side of my waist cocooning me in, I raised my arms and wrapped them around Harry's neck bringing his face closer to mine and his body closer to mine. I bought my hands underneath out body’s and started to unbutton his shirt eager to feel his muscles. I got to the last button and raised my arms and pushed his white shirt of his shoulders and rubbed my arms along his toned arm muscles all the way to his hands pushing his shirt off.

I bought my hands up his chest and round his neck and pushed my hands through his hair gripping it tightly between my hands which made a groan come from his mouth. Harry grabbed me around the waist and pulled me up from the couch and onto his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. Harry pushed his hands into my hair and pulled it back and pulled away from our kiss and bought his lips down to my neck living small kisses across my neck. “ Harry” I said breathlessly “ yes May” I sighed, what am I going to say I don’t know what to say.

Harry stood up from my couch and started to head for the stairs “ Harry, I'm a virgin” I blurted out, I felt my cheeks turn red. I pulled away from Harry slightly to look at his face “ don’t worry, I wont hurt you” I smiled and kissed him on the lips which turned back into a passionate kiss. Harry pushed my bedroom door open and led me down on the bed and climbed on top of me.

************************************************

(not going to write that because I don't know how to and yeah I cant write that I have no idea how to so yeah use your imagination)

Harry slumped down next to me panting heavily just like I was, I rolled on my side and looked at Harry in the eyes “ that didn't hurt that much” he chuckled “ well I'm glad I didn't hurt my beautiful girlfriend” I laughed and cuddled up next to him “ if that what happens every time I give you a massage I will happily do it everyday” I laughed “you will kill me if I do it everyday” he laughed “ you will get use to it” I huffed and hit him on the chest “ shut up, lets go to be I'm tired” Harry nodded and pulled me closer into him “ Night beautiful” I smiled and put my leg over his waist and hugged him tightly before falling asleep in his warm brace.

woooo thanks for reading 

vote/comment/share and followww

votttteeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeee

Emilyy :*