Birthday dinner part 4

woooo here is another part to Birthday dinner, this i smost likely the last part of birthday dinner so whoop. I think the story will be around 30-40 chapters long not like my last one whch was 50.

sorry if you think i am moving to fast with the story but i have so much i need to put in that it is going to move quite fast so if you dont like it you dont have to read it, but if you like it then thank you :P

I'm also very sorry that there were so many mistakes in the last chapter but i had no internet so i used my phone and as you can tell it is hard to update on your phone espicially as it is touch screen. i did go back through the chapter and fix any mistakes that i did make so it should be understanable now.

anyway enjoy this chapter :D

“okay so where are we going, I think you need to tell me after all” I said walking back out into the warm summer New York air “ May like I said before I'm not telling you, you will have to wait and see” I groaned and slumped my shoulders down “ well how long will it take my feet are starting to hurt” I lied, hoping that he will speed this surprise up. I was suddenly picked up from under my knees I threw my arms up and wrapped them around Harry's neck “ Harry what are you doing?” I screeched “ May you said your feet hurt and well I don't want you hurting” I chuckled “ Harry I was lying, I just wanted to get to the surprise already” Harry's face scrunched up “ well I'm not putting you down” I smiled “ good because I don't want to walk anyway” Harry chuckled and adjusted me so my legs were wrapped around his waist.

I led my head in Harry's neck and took in his scent I think it was Calvin Kline aftershave and it smelt amazing, I wrapped my legs around his waist tighter because I felt my self falling, Harry noticed and jumped me up so I was higher up his body. Harry walked us further down the pavement getting deeper and deeper into New York I was starting to nod off when I heard Harry say “ shit” I raised my head from his shoulder and looked at Harry “ what up?” he frowned “ the press are taking pictures of us I can see them” I chuckled and pecked him on the lips “ no problem just ignore them” he nodded his head “ Harry put me down now, I want to walk other wise I will fall asleep on you shoulder” he chuckled but followed my instructions by softly placing me down on the ground.

I pulled my dress down and smiled at Harry “ so are we nearly there?” he chuckled “ yes we are May May” I grinned and grabbed his hand “ hurry then I'm excited” he chuckled and pulled me towards an entrance to a park. We got closer to the gate and that’s when I saw the sign ' central park', Harry bought me to central park .. at night I've always wanted to go to central park “ we are going to central park?” I asked not showing any emotions because I wanted to trick Harry into thinking I hate the idea “ yeah don't you want to go if not I will take you somewhere else... I'm sorry May I shouldn't have bought you here, come on lets go” I laughed “ Harry I've always wanted to go to central park you boob!, now show me around the park” he smiled brightly “ thank goodness and please never ever call me a boob again” I chuckled “ come on boob” he shook his head and wrapped his arm around my waist and led me into the park.

Harry and I walked into the park and I opened my mouth in amazement it was truly beautiful at night, not that I had seen It in the light but it just looks beautiful, the trees were running along the sides of the path and benches sat at the sides. There were hardly any people walking down the path so it felt like it was just Harry and I, we walked further into central park and walked across a bridge with water underneath that was reflecting the light from the moon across the bridge and the surrounding trees. We walked further in and came across a large water fountain that had only a few people around and most of them were home less but it didn't ruin my night at all this place is truly beautiful and I would love to come back here when its sunny or even in the winter around Christmas to see all the Christmas lights up and the snow blanketed across the grass and bold trees.